Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I would like to join :)

I just got a cool fire 4 and am running a 2.0 coil in a iSub tank. I'm getting pretty good drags at 10.5 watts.
The coil's suggested range is 10-16 watts.
I never thought that would be possible really. I also have an rda on another device if the urge to do a really big drag and cloud hits.
I've been vaping on and off since about 2010. I stopped in 2013, and started back up about a month ago.
I think I was using way to high of wattage for about a week or so, so I'm now experimenting with how low I can go and still get a satisfying puff.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Good morning everyone.

Who would have thought that today (my today) I celebrate my 4th year vaping anniversary.

What a ride :p

Woo hoo!! Congrats!

Is it the mini? I'm thinking the mini had ego threads and the big size had 510s, but I could be wrong. It's been 2 years since I bought them.

ETA: You beat me to it, Boden. :D

Sounds like a PT1 mini...

Done. Membership card is in the mail :lol:

About the same size as an evod in volume capacity. Not a mini I think. I bought the last ones i could find back in march.

Yup, PT1 mini, if its capacity is about the same as the Evod. The full size PT1 is 510 threaded, higher capacity.

And yes, in general, T3S heads will work in most any topper made for single bottom coils. The washer like shoulder near the bottom is a smaller diameter, to fit the T3S, but poses no problem going into the others. The PT1/2 coils will NOT work in the T3S, as the shoulder is too big to seal.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY

I just got a cool fire 4 and am running a 2.0 coil in a iSub tank. I'm getting pretty good drags at 10.5 watts.
The coil's suggested range is 10-16 watts.
I never thought that would be possible really. I also have an rda on another device if the urge to do a really big drag and cloud hits.
I've been vaping on and off since about 2010. I stopped in 2013, and started back up about a month ago.
I think I was using way to high of wattage for about a week or so, so I'm now experimenting with how low I can go and still get a satisfying puff.
Welcome! Glad you have returned from the Dark Side!
The suggested range for coils is just that: a suggestion. I would find 10 to 16 watts way to hot for me, even with the 2ohm coil. But then, I'm a Tootle Puffer. Just experiment around until you find something that feels right for you. Apparently 10.5 is working...so carry on!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I haven't put a pic here for a while so here you are. My tootle puffing family portrait.
We finished the final pair yesterday.

image.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Got several black carto tanks :lol:

He's bringin' cartos, back (uhhhhhh!) (sing it!)

What are your faves, tj?

I would...if only I didn't have rather bad arthritis and not-good eyesight. Someone here has already offered to rebuild my GS air coils...I just have to get a suitable envelope to send them now (we haven't been out in several days, which is common with us since we are both disabled and don't go out much anymore). ANYway...out of curiosity (and because @Katdarling is wanting a "report",) I broke out my Cero tank I got last June but really haven't used it since I fell in love with the GS M. I can use the Aspire BVCs in the Cero though..single coil. So I'm going to try it out and see. So far I'm ripping through the juice because LAWD!!! This Cero tank vapes sooooo smooooooooth and awesome! I'm also getting a trifle bit light headed, and that's really saying something since my current juice is only 3mg!! Whew! I've gotta slow down here.

The experimentation continues......

AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey! SHE LIKES IT!

Aren't they sensational, 4th? I'm thrilled you're enjoying it too! And the frosting on the cake is the easy peazy fill. Good news, sweetie!

Good morning everyone.

Who would have thought that today (my today) I celebrate my 4th year vaping anniversary.

What a ride :p

And a huge WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Krisma!

Happy 4th Vape-a-Versary!

krisma 4 year vape.gif

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey! SHE LIKES IT!

Aren't they sensational, 4th? I'm thrilled you're enjoying it too! And the frosting on the cake is the easy peazy fill. Good news, sweetie!
It's an awesome tank, @Katdarling! Thank you for steering me to it! I see there are still some listed on Ebay, too! Only thing I wish is that it held a bit more juice. But...it's surely not a deal breaker!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I haven't put a pic here for a while so here you are. My tootle puffing family portrait.
We finished the final pair yesterday.

View attachment 498110
Wow, Most Excellent Work!
:toast:

I want the middle one on top. :lol:
J/K, well out of my price range!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Wow, Most Excellent Work!
:toast:

I want the middle one on top. :lol:
J/K, well out of my price range!

including the bits (kicks, 510 connector and button) they only cost about $25. Most of the wood is picked up from the back of our place. The labour was all luv and priceless :p

That middle one was the first and the panel cracked so it's a fail :(

Woo hoo!! Congrats!

Sounds like a PT1 mini...

Done. Membership card is in the mail :lol:

Yup, PT1 mini, if its capacity is about the same as the Evod. The full size PT1 is 510 threaded, higher capacity.

And yes, in general, T3S heads will work in most any topper made for single bottom coils. The washer like shoulder near the bottom is a smaller diameter, to fit the T3S, but poses no problem going into the others. The PT1/2 coils will NOT work in the T3S, as the shoulder is too big to seal.
So if I wanted to try single coils in my aerotank mega the T3S coils would be the ones to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread