Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
My phone has been blowing up the past couple of days with all the Black Friday Sales going down. I don't even know where to start looking (or for what!)

I have backups for my backups' backups' backups..... Good First-world problem to have?

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Even with all the sales the best price I can find on a Sub tank Mini is not on sale at Vapor Beast. 23.95.
That is for US based sales points.

True I have been searching and no really good sales. I did load up on wire from Lightning Vapes with their 27% off sale but that's it so far.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Brother!!!!!! You're callin' me out!!!!! :lol:

I have been having some fun. I'm nowhere near as creative as Master Boden, but I'm DIGGING his 30g parallel coil in my velocity... 1.4-ish ohms of FREAKY!!!!!!!!
I know ;)
But I just HAD to inform my fellow VapeBro's about where your loyalty stands... :p :lol:

Also, REALLY want to grab a Velocity and try that build myself!! lol Might grab one if I can this week, Tobecos can usually be found around $10 :D

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
so what are your thoughts on that mini Jedi ????

yoda.jpg

A little glimpse into the future for @chopdoc & @AndriaD :

Jay :headbang:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I know ;)
But I just HAD to inform my fellow VapeBro's about where your loyalty stands... :p :lol:

Also, REALLY want to grab a Velocity and try that build myself!! lol Might grab one if I can this week, Tobecos can usually be found around $10 :D

Do you wanna also tell your vapor bro's that you regularly comment and hang on the Mod Womper thread :D

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
True. But wick contact vs watts per mm wire is a big factor too. I get some spitting on my stock subtank mini RBA 0.5 ohm coil and better behavior building my own spaced coil using 30awg Kanthal wrapped on a 6-32 machine screw for a 2.5 mm diameter. 6 or 7 wraps around 1.4 to 1.7 or so ohms. Same 8 to 10w, better performance. Your mileage may vary. :)

Naa, my mileage is about the same as yours.
Though I see no reason (for me) to ever use a sub-ohm coil in a regulated mod except for Ni200 temp limiting coils. :D

I have done the TC thing, I can use it but I don't need it.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Okay, so I have 5 fruity and one mint that I change throughout the days. But I can't taste any of the fruity anymore.

I am going to try to order this (when they appear on black friday sales)
f403bdbbf2.jpg
As you know, bakery/sweet/vanilla has never worked for me. They usuall don't taste any good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread