Status
Not open for further replies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I tried to convince my mom to let me bring t'giving dinner to them, but she wasn't having it. She doesn't like turkey anyway, so I'd have to make some chicken for her, and she says that since so many of our relatives are gone now, t'giving is more of a sad than happy occasion for her. *sigh*

So it's just me and my other half. The gobbler is in the oven now, so I've got some time to kill before I have to start on the rest of it. Maybe I'll have a preliminary slice of pumpkin pie. :D

Andria
We don't have a lot of family left. Both my and my hubby's parents passed away...along with the aunts and uncles. About all that is left is my brother and our three kids and 2 grandbabies. Daughter is up in NY state with her hubby and the kids, my brother hasn't budged outside of Colorado in over 45 years (but we talked on the 'phone), one son is in the Navy stationed in Guam. That leaves just my oldest son, my husband and me. We cooked the turkey yesterday and will warm it up today in the crock pot. Dressing in a crock pot, too. We're keeping it simple..but while it's a bit difficult physically to manage such a feast, and there isn't much of a family here left...we're not giving up on Thanksgiving!

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
I googled Lox. Nope no brined salmon fillet.

I cure my own.

RgqVpxZ.jpg

Eric

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Sweet dreams....

We just finished our tryptophan, and it was YUMMY. Now I have a huge damn mess to clean up, but it was worth it. :D

My husband says, "I need to wait awhile before the pie... maybe Tuesday." :lol:

Andria

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Well, it's T rypto... not D rypto...

Nah, too dense a cotton twine, doesn't wick well. And if you don't get all the drippings out first, it :evil:
A bit of meat grease in there might give it a barbecue kind of flavor.

Grillin Juice!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Happy black Friday, what an great excuse to buy more vape gear. Woohoo.
So, the question is, what is everyone buying today ?

Mine isn't Vape related, but they have a knocked 1k off a 65 inch Samsung curved TV so I thought I,d grab it for the games room.

Aka , The Man Cave

Last edited:

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway

Mine isn't Vape related, but they have a knocked 1k off a 65 inch Samsung curved TV so I thought I,d grab it for the games room.

Aka , The Man Cave
10 flavors am I buying.

Vapez

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France

Aka , The Man Cave
I've done enough damage recently so will try to be good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread