LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Posted this in the contest thread, might as well post it here

So I'll buy this:

11 bell caps in different colors

$13.28 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap (11 Pieces) (42.6mm, 11 Pieces, 11 Colors) at m.FastTech.com

Replacement host body

$8.19 DIY Replacement Host Body for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer (Host Body, SS + Glass, White (4.5ml,hole)) at m.FastTech.com

White base

$5.86 Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Mini Air Flow Control Valve Base (White) at m.FastTech.com

2x silver base

$5.45 Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Mini Air Flow Control Valve Base (Silver) at m.FastTech.com

2x o ring replacement (want the black ones for the white tank)

$1.38 Authentic KangerTech Colorful Silicon Seal Ring Set for SUBTANK Mini (SUBTANK Mini, 5-Set) at m.FastTech.com

Looking good? Will buy more bases later for the belly's

And now I'm closing off my shineytis for this year. Until march. In march I'm going to stock up on nic and pg/vg.

Vapez

I think you said that about 10 orders ago! :lol:
Do your thing Vapez!:thumb:

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I think you said that about 10 orders ago! [emoji38]
Do your thing Vapez!:thumb:
This time I swear! I really swear! I won't buy anything more until march next year.
I've blown my budget so much. But at least it'll get hella cheaper in the long run. After this, and then my stocking up plan next march, I won't need to buy anything for many many months. Maybe many years.

Vapez

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
This time I swear! I really swear! I won't buy anything more until march next year.
I've blown my budget so much. But at least it'll get hella cheaper in the long run. After this, and then my stocking up plan next march, I won't need to buy anything for many many months. Maybe many years.

Vapez
but something new and shiny will come out. Like a top fill Subtank Nano tank.... Or they upgrade the STM to top fill...

Shinyitis anonymous is accepting members.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
but something new and shiny will come out. Like a top fill Subtank Nano tank.... Or they upgrade the STM to top fill...

Shinyitis anonymous is accepting members.

They already make an Authentic Kanger STM top fill kit ;)

Well, pretty sure hes ordering one lol

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
They already make an Authentic Kanger STM top fill kit ;)
And a new genuine Kanger ST Nano exists. Martyn Parker just did a first look video on it. Along with a new Kanger mini mod.

Is the STM top fill kit genuine Kanger?
Or just to fit an authentic STM?

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
And a new genuine Kanger ST Nano exists. Martyn Parker just did a first look video on it. Along with a new Kanger mini mod.
I saw that on their website.. Looks like their trying to catch up!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
But the rebate points on fasttech is useless. You gotta pay a total of $1000 to get a gift card on $10. And all points expire after a year. What's even the point?

Vapez

You should be working on your third one by now! :p

Some one showed a link to the new istick basic, that's a neat looking device, has a gs air inside. I like this all in one form factor

iStick basic - iSmoka/Eleaf electronic cigarette

Looks cool. I like the idea of a removable tank that sits in the mod to cut down on size.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
You should be working on your third one by now! :p

Looks cool. I like the idea of a removable tank that sits in the mod to cut down on size.

I have the envy17 coming which is same concept but this one looks like it has cleaner lines. :thumbs:

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
@Woofer - Seeing that no studies have ever been posed to prove the dangers of Ni or Ti wires - My educated guesses that glowing those wires will produce negative results (As seen primarily with Ti01 especially - glowing produces an oxide on the wire - which is known to be toxic). As far as Kanthal is concerned - we don't know how safe it is under certain temperatures either. Again, I said to toss a red hot Ni200 coil because the coil has more than likely broken down and will not perform as intended - especially in the application for which it was used for - TC.

Anyhow, back to topic... tootle puffing.

I have no problem with you having an opinion that is different to mine. I have a problem with you sharing you "educated guess" in all caps like it is beyond question. Do you have specialized education that is applicable to this situation.

I said nothing about Ti because I have not researched it and formed an opinion beyond the fact that glowing a coil can and probably will form titanium dioxide. Maybe that is a problem, maybe not. I don't know.

Nickel is an element, elements do not break down. They can combine to form new compounds.
Sorry if you feel I am picking on you but all the FUD about Ni coils is a very sore spot with me. I blame Idiots like Ron :censored: for that! :-x

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Has anyone ordered from EFunTop? They have something I might be interested in and I'm not sure how they.

Not personally but they are on the Aussie forum and if there were problems I would have seen it in the threads. Like all of the China sites delivery is the problem. Their mail service from now to after the Chinese New Year is swamped so all I can suggest is pay the price for a reliable shipping option.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Not personally but they are on the Aussie forum and if there were problems I would have seen it in the threads. Like all of the China sites delivery is the problem. Their mail service from now to after the Chinese New Year is swamped so all I can suggest is pay the price for a reliable shipping option.

Appreciate it! Thanks Krisma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread