Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
It is a neat looking device... BUT I purchased an iSticka 20 and it was my worst ever vape purchase so I am pretty much done with iSmoka eLeafa for iEvera :)

I am the same, the istick 20 lasted about 30 mins before I sold it. Would not fire my 1.8ohm coils without burning.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I am the same, the istick 20 lasted about 30 mins before I sold it. Would not fire my 1.8ohm coils without burning.
I have a couple of iStick 20s...they do fire too hot, really. But the iStick 30 is wonderful imho...maybe not an MVP but still excellent. The iStick 40 is very good too, but I'm not as fond of them as the 30s. Since I use the GS Air M most of the time, my coils are all 1.5 ohm (at least when they start) since that is the only option with the GS Airs that aren't too low for me. I've evolved to using pretty much the same in my Aspires (1.5 to 1.8) for my Cero, too. Just easier to keep track using pretty much the same ohms all the time.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
200' of SS430 has made my life very simple :)

Dirt cheap Tobeco Orchids as well, like them a lot.

I'll probably pick up another TC device and a Goblin Mini for Xmas.

And maybe another Genesis tank or two...

The wife picked up a Ipad Air today from our local Mac store, Impulse buy but she will use it for work. It's pretty cool.

Eric

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
It is a neat looking device... BUT I purchased an iSticka 20 and it was my worst ever vape purchase so I am pretty much done with iSmoka eLeafa for iEvera :)

I have an iStick 100w that has been working great for the last month or so that I bought. I have not tried any other iStick. Dual Parallel batteries give a nice long vape time between changes.

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
I have an iStick 100w that has been working great for the last month or so that I bought. I have not tried any other iStick. Dual Parallel batteries give a nice long vape time between changes.
lol... I get darn near 3 weeks between charges with my Tesla Two dual 19500 unregulated box mod rated at 4000 mAh. That's using it while I drive (usually 2-5 hours a work day) and evenings running a Kabuki / 1.6 ohm Nautilus coil combo. It's crazy!!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
lol... I get darn near 3 weeks between charges with my Tesla Two dual 19500 unregulated box mod rated at 4000 mAh. That's using it while I drive (usually 2-5 hours a work day) and evenings running a Kabuki / 1.6 ohm Nautilus coil combo. It's crazy!!

Show us some pics. We like pics :p

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
200' of SS430 has made my life very simple :)

Dirt cheap Tobeco Orchids as well, like them a lot.

I'll probably pick up another TC device and a Goblin Mini for Xmas.

And maybe another Genesis tank or two...

The wife picked up a Ipad Air today from our local Mac store, Impulse buy but she will use it for work. It's pretty cool.

Eric

Eric, I gave in to impulse and bought several Tobecco Orchid v4s at 101vape for $3 today. I know you love these, so I'm going to give them a try. Maybe you can pass on your wicking secrets when I get them. :D

I love my iStick 100W. I can chain vape for a couple of days and not worry about changing batteries. I got a couple more at Vape NW for my vapocalypse stash. :thumbs:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
The istick 20 would not drop down below battery voltage and it is not alone in that issue. Some of the better name mods would not go down to the 5 or 7 watts they promised. Check out Busardos charts on such things.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Nope, no "bad", not at all. Us Canuckleheads can be quite androgynous :) The profile pic is our new Prime Minister (right @TrollDragon ?) ...I like to dabble at caricatures :)

No harm done my friend.

I thought it was BILL CLINTON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread