Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Well, I ain't got much of that.

Vapez

Enhance your calm.

I have put quite a few orders in in the last couple of weeks. Most of it for stuff I hope I never have to use.

With christmas coming I double my time for mail before even worrying about it.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
We just finished the driptip to match my all time favourite tank. It was made to fit the egrip and it's just lovely

I don't want to swell your head...
I have to tell you I am so impressed with the work that the both of you guys do! Top Shelf!! Absolutely Fantastic!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Enhance your calm.

I have put quite a few orders in in the last couple of weeks. Most of it for stuff I hope I never have to use.

With christmas coming I double my time for mail before even worrying about it.
Hahahahaha you dont know how much that made me laugh!! lol :)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I just posted this else where but I just bought 2 kayfun Undead's with both the regular and nano plus a spare custonm top for $19.99 ea. I thought that was a great deal since most of the Black Friday deals have been Blah to me.

Here's the link
KAYFUN UNDEAD Rebuildable Atomizer

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I don't want to swell your head...
I have to tell you I am so impressed with the work that the both of you guys do! Top Shelf!! Absolutely Fantastic!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:oops:

Thank you so much, I/we appreciate all the encouragement. It's quite funny to look back and realised how manic the whole getting up at 2-4 in the morning and f5ing the tank sale pages to make sure you got the ones you wanted and the elusive chase for just the right drip tip to tie everything together.

I am so much more relaxed these days just knowing that we can make things ourselves and not having to rely on someone else's timetable to get what you want. I have owned the matching blanks for all the Bella tanks (round) that I couldn't get in the elegance (angular) shape for almost 18 months and now I can have both. I am content :p

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I just posted this else where but I just bought 2 Kayfun Undead's with both the regular and nano plus a spare custonm top for $19.99 ea. I thought that was a great deal since most of the Black Friday deals have been Blah to me.

Here's the link
KAYFUN UNDEAD Rebuildable Atomizer
Just grabbed me a second one cause you just HAD to say they were on sale.. lol :D

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Don't those things have ginormous airflow?
Yeah, Drilled out for Airflow, Peek insulator(im pretty sure) etc. Can still limit the airflow though, iv been tootle puffing with it.. Its a Glorified Kayfun Lite Plus. ;)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Screaming Deal on the Undead, it's a great KFL!

I had won mine through the FB group Kayfun Korner, they were $70 back then. :eek:

Yea I thought so that's why I jumped on it. I think it's going to look great on my black & gold Nzonic V5.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
We just finished the driptip to match my all time favourite tank. It was made to fit the egrip and it's just lovely

Gorgeous, Krisma. I have seen your colourful driptips earlier but never thought that you make them themselves :) (I thought it is only the boxes)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Gorgeous, Krisma. I have seen your colourful driptips earlier but never thought that you make them themselves :) (I thought it is only the boxes)

Thank you :thumbs:
Most of them are actual tanks so we started the drip tips a month ago to match. (I can use them whith the Sophia).
A friend gave my hubby a old lathe to play with and he is learning as he goes. :p

I put all the pics in my ECF blog rather than hammer the TP's thread. ;)

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Thank you :thumbs:

I put all the pics in my ECF blog rather than hammer the TP's thread. ;)
Fascinating ... beautiful!

You mention elegance tanks in your blog, are they these:
Evolution Tanks ?

What diameter do they have (I don't find it on the site)?

Unbelievable. We don't have all this in Europe.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Fascinating ... beautiful!

You mention elegance tanks in your blog, are they these:
Evolution Tanks ?

What diameter do they have (I don't find it on the site)?

Unbelievable. We don't have all this in Europe.

That's them. They are 19mm and you have a choice of glass sizes for 35mm or 45mm cartos.
Sadly i beliveve the ones available will be the last run. I could never get the Sophia's to work properly because the height of the cap is fixed so eliquid control was an issue. I have a massive collection of them and use a colour set every day.

There is a company that sells unique tanks (similar) in the UK. I just found the shape of these attractive. Part of my collection. I also have the SS ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread