Status
Not open for further replies.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Thank you :thumbs:
Most of them are actual tanks so we started the drip tips a month ago to match. (I can use them whith the Sophia).
A friend gave my hubby a old lathe to play with and he is learning as he goes. :p

I put all the pics in my ECF blog rather than hammer the TP's thread. ;)

Absolutely stunning!! Well done!

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Well I tried my first build today. The subtank mini rda.
That did not go well at all! It is a good thing that it also uses my pt2 coils.
I have only one good hand and that one has numb fingers, so why did I think I could?
I do not like to admit my limitations to myself.
Good news is tomorrow is cyber Monday! A coil shopping I shall go!:banana:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I have only one good hand and that one has numb fingers, so why did I think I could?
And the STM vapes very well on the factory vertical coils. 2 weeks I think so far on my first 1.2 coil and still working fine.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Give yerseff a pat on the back. At least you gave it a try! Good for you.

Cheers

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
I use a pt2 on my ego one...I prefer it over the ego one tank (and coils...too many problems and $$$). I purchase the replacement coils from our local B&M. They're half the price of ego one coils and aside from a couple of bad ones I find they last a decent amount of time. The one I'm currently using didn't work properly; burnt flavour. I did a Google search and tried one of the "solutions" for a burnt pt2 coil. Remove the rubber (?) ring from the coil nearest to the wicks, flip it upside down and put it back on. The idea being sometimes the ring covers too much of the coil, preventing sufficient juice wicking (?). 8 days later and the "burnt" coil is still working well.

Thought you might want to know in case you come across a crummy coil right out of the box.

Cheers

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
I use a pt2 on my ego one...I prefer it over the ego one tank (and coils...too many problems and $$$). I purchase the replacement coils from our local B&M. They're half the price of ego one coils and aside from a couple of bad ones I find they last a decent amount of time. The one I'm currently using didn't work properly; burnt flavour. I did a Google search and tried one of the "solutions" for a burnt pt2 coil. Remove the rubber (?) ring from the coil nearest to the wicks, flip it upside down and put it back on. The idea being sometimes the ring covers too much of the coil, preventing sufficient juice wicking (?). 8 days later and the "burnt" coil is still working well.

Thought you might want to know in case you come across a crummy coil right out of the box.

Cheers
Yeah, I have only bought my coils from 2 web sites and have not gotten a bad coil yet. I have 3 -4 yrs worth already. Plan on getting a few more yrs worth. That flipping of the the rubber also helps if you start have a flooding problem.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Just ordered more coils and other gear at my baker, also did all my christmas shopping at Amazon.
I do love cyber Monday!
Btw, mt baker has 20% off with code: Cyber2015

I ordered some of their DIY liquid on Friday. I've always liked their Solar Flare, Hawk Sauce & SpurBurry. I used to order the 8oz bottles from them now I can just mix up my own.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
I ordered some of their DIY liquid on Friday. I've always liked their Solar Flare, Hawk Sauce & SpurBurry. I used to order the 8oz bottles from them now I can just mix up my own.
I am hooked on their Thug juice.
Now they sell it as a flavoring for diying.
I also keep a tank of unflavored around to vape on.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I am hooked on their Thug juice.
Now they sell it as a flavoring for diying.
I also keep a tank of unflavored around to vape on.

Yup forgot about that one. And also their Spew from the Gwar line is pretty good. I was able to make a copy of that one by mixing Cantolope & Honeydew Melon & sweetner. It tastes almost like it!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hey, tootlers. So I won a koopor plus 200w today :D so happy!

Now I just don't know which color to chose [emoji14]

Vapez
CONGRATULATIONS!
The mailman finally showed up with my VTC mini. I have done the software upgrade and it vapes nice at 14 watts so far.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Congratulations, Vapez! Your vapocalypse stash is quickly getting full! :D
Yes it is! And got a lot more coming in. Going to post pictures when I get it all in :)

Now all I need is a bunch of nic base. Still trying to figure out the most cost effective nic bases when buying for below $45 incl shipping within EU..
CONGRATULATIONS!
The mailman finally showed up with my VTC mini. I have done the software upgrade and it vapes nice at 14 watts so far.
Thank you! :D

Looking forward to get my white vTC mini as well.
Congrats! :)
Thank you! :)

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread