Status
Not open for further replies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I am serious about that. Not buying anyrhing until march. We're on the edge to get homeless by next summer. At least I am.

My only hope is to search for help with money and a place. Or quit my studies and work fully (without edication it's difficult getting even a job at a grocery store) 200%. I don't even know why I am sharing this. But I really can't afford anything right now. The plans was to stay here at home until I finished my education, then get a job and then move out. But things worked out differently. I'm just at a very difficult place in my life. Got to figure out how to come through with this.

I'm gonna go now, not gonna bother you with my problems :)

Vapez
You are not a bother, @Vapez! I've been sitting here trying to think of what to say to you. You really are in a hard place right now. I can't offer you much, except my prayers and positive thoughts. And please...do feel free to talk here all you want to, or need to. It helps to just connect with people. No need to discuss your personal life unless you want. Just stay connected. You never know what is around the next corner. Stay strong!

I'm not sure about the nic at room temp for a year. It probably would be okay in a dark place, and since you are in Norway, surely it's pretty cold there a good deal of the time? (My grandmother and her family were from Norway). That will help. Hope someone will have some good suggestions for you on handling this.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I am not the best when it comes to encouraging words but I do know that we have all hit big bumps in our life and you do come out the other side relatively in tact. Keep calm and level headed and take one step at a time. Deal with the things you can manage and don't waste energy on the things you can't.
My daughter and SO may live with her mother, and I might go live with my father (I really don't want that, but if i have to, I will). Not an optimum at all. Her brother and sister are violent, screaming around, fighting, wrecking things in the house and managed to scare our daughter so much that my so had to go the last time they visited. At the middle of the night. We're going to search for all our options and see what we can do.

Vapez

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway

Thank you! It means a lot to me. It's good to be able to talk about such things with good people. I have tons of pressure on my shoulder. vaping to me is like fuel to keep me on the road.

As for the nic, I can't store it in the freezer or refrigerator (would not be allowed to at home). Yes it is cold, but it wouldn't help much as I wouldn't be able to have it outside. Argh. But if the nic oercentage lowers, I guess it wouldn't matter much as it would be so slow I wouldn't notice it. I just want to be able to vape for the next 5 years at least.

Vapez

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
My daughter and SO may live with her mother, and I might go live with my father (I really don't want that, but if i have to, I will). Not an optimum at all. Her brother and sister are violent, screaming around, fighting, wrecking things in the house and managed to scare our daughter so much that my so had to go the last time they visited. At the middle of the night. We're going to search for all our options and see what we can do.

Vapez
Not good: the violence and fighting thing. Not good for your SO or your daughter. Maybe another opportunity will open up for you all. You all are certainly in my thoughts and prayers!

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Not good: the violence and fighting thing. Not good for your SO or your daughter. Maybe another opportunity will open up for you all. You all are certainly in my thoughts and prayers!
Thank you! :)

No, that's not something we want either of us to live with. They're usually only like that when they're together. But her brother may be sent to an institution for a years time because of it, so if that happens, it will be peaceful there.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
I am with you in that. I have always bought Chinese nicotine. I suppose since I am diluting so much it does not make any difference to me and I only add Nic to the current weekly batch. Prefer clean flavour and unsteeped Nic.

You mean you put nic base to the weekly batch that has had flavor in it for some time already (but no nic)?

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
so have you peeps seen this one yet... ?

and yet another “brick of electronics
a center 510, and ala MVP 2.0 style fire-button, 80w/4000mah
menu system looks a bit more complex…

- 80W EHPRO SPD A8 TC/VW/VV MOD - 4000mAh

:blink:

Well, that 4000 mAh battery should last a long time between charges. But it looks even bigger than an MVP, and I didn't know EHPro made mods. If this is their first one, not sure I'd want to take the chance.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
You mean you put nic base to the weekly batch that has had flavor in it for some time already (but no nic)?

Yes. I mix everything up in large batches I call it premix. (flavour, PG/VG) and let that sit, Then each week I add the nicotine to the premix. It tastes fresher to me as I feel the nicotine seems to taint my menthols with almost a metallic taste if I let it go too long.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Well, that 4000 mAh battery should last a long time between charges. But it looks even bigger than an MVP, and I didn't know EHPro made mods. If this is their first one, not sure I'd want to take the chance.
My New Yorkers are Ehpro.
They do make lots of Mech mods for sure.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
My New Yorkers are Ehpro.
They do make lots of Mech mods for sure.

Yes, they make a lot of mechs and rbas, but I've never seen a regulated mod by them. I could be wrong and some of those no name copies on Fast Tech are made by them. :D

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
So,

Has anyone else had issues with MFS Black Friday orders? I ordered 3 packs of coils, got an email receipt, my account was debited, but no shipping confirmation. I went to their site and logged in but it says I have placed NO orders.

I know the site was having issues so I'm wondering if my session was hijacked and hackers took my order...

Anyone else have issues like this?

Reactions: TrollDragon

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
7105fbb79e.png

I've begun on a little side project. Something I can write on when sitting on the bus an hour a day. Started making reviews of Molinberry flavorings. Talked to Marcelina from molinshop and she will put it up on their FB page and share it. I will also make a thread here on ECF. What do you think? :)

And my taste buds have come back! I can taste my juice! After weeks of disappointment, they're back for some reason. Gotta vape as much as I can before they disappear again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread