Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Be dead honest with me , are you really feeling like that , do you really feel people are plotting against you? You don't see or hear things that aren't there do you ? If you do i hope they gave you a certain type of medication and it's not an anti depressant.

I am dead honest and that's how i feel. All the time. I may getting delusional, I definetely am hallucinating, I am paranoid. I see things and hear things that aren't there. I don't know what's real. Sometimes I lose control over my actions and thoughts. But nothing severe. I've been inside with my family all weekend.

They sent me home with anti depressant and anti psychotics. Just to test if i react to them. Appointment tomorrow and more meds to take home. And I will be talking about everything which has happened over the weekend and we will hopefully find a way in the end.
Trust me, it's much better than getting involuntary institutionalized . That really could be a great decision on your part , i wouldn't hesitate if i was as in bad shape as you sound.

Vapez

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rixy........RIXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Rixster. I missed ya by a bit today, but I'm shirley shocked at what happened! WHEW! So glad you and the kiddies are OK!

And your "Lookie Loo" story was horrific yet unbearably funny all at once! :lol:

(as was yours, Jaytex!)

LJF, thank you for posting the information about the Floridian Bill (HB1143). It's on CASAA's website and I've added a link below for us.

Essentially it's a (predictable) clean air action bill that would prohibit the use of electronic cigarettes and vapor products in the same places where smoking is banned.

Everyone, please continue to contact your representatives and urge them to oppose these bills.

CASAA: Florida (scroll down to the Wednesday, January 20, 2016 update)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

OMG, Rixster. I missed ya by a bit today, but I'm shirley shocked at what happened! WHEW! So glad you and the kiddies are OK!

And your "Lookie Loo" story was horrific yet unbearably funny all at once! :lol:

(as was yours, Jaytex!)

LJF, thank you for posting the information about the Floridian Bill (HB1143). It's on CASAA's website and I've added a link below for us.

Essentially it's a (predictable) clean air action bill that would prohibit the use of electronic cigarettes and vapor products in the same places where smoking is banned.

Everyone, please continue to contact your representatives and urge them to oppose these bills.

CASAA: Florida (scroll down to the Wednesday, January 20, 2016 update)

Your welcome Kat. The only problem with the way it's written is that smoking has some exemptions where vaping will not. Like I had said before it will basically ban vaping and make it illegal to even have any vaping devices on your person. From what I heard in another video this Rep from Tampa ran some dumb contest among 3 graders and he picked this topic as his winner! Certainly a man of the people! Sorry for the re-rant but these guys just drive me crazy.
Oh and by the way I'm sure it won't pertain to any of our "Honorable Elected Officials":-x:-x:censored::censored:

Last edited:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I haven't done a Laugh of the Day in awhile so here goes

Young people forget that we old people had a career before we retired.....

Charley, a new retiree-greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to
get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late.
But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and
a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their
"Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.
"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job when you
finally get here; but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss, and I am sorry and am working on it."
"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear."
"Yes sir, I understand your concern and I will try harder."

Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment, "I know you're retired from the Armed Forces.
What did they say to you there if you showed up in the morning late?"
The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled. He chuckled quietly, then said with a grin,
"They usually saluted and said, ‘Good morning, Admiral, can I get your coffee, sir?”

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I haven't done a Laugh of the Day in awhile so here goes

Young people forget that we old people had a career before we retired.....

Charley, a new retiree-greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to
get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late.
But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and
a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their
"Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.
"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job when you
finally get here; but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss, and I am sorry and am working on it."
"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear."
"Yes sir, I understand your concern and I will try harder."

Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment, "I know you're retired from the Armed Forces.
What did they say to you there if you showed up in the morning late?"
The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled. He chuckled quietly, then said with a grin,
"They usually saluted and said, ‘Good morning, Admiral, can I get your coffee, sir?”
Can't believe that a retired admiral would work at Wally World.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
What happened to your sense of humor?:grr: At least it is good for a laugh.
Just got in from working all day at a retail establishment. Takes a bit for my sense of humor to recover.

The retirement benefits for an Admiral would be more than a wally world store manager makes.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
Just got in from working all day at a retail establishment. Takes a bit for my sense of humor to recover.

The retirement benefits for an Admiral would be more than a wally world store manager makes.

@Robert Cromwell this one sounds just about right for you today
idiots nap.jpg

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I am dead honest and that's how i feel. All the time. I may getting delusional, I definetely am hallucinating, I am paranoid. I see things and hear things that aren't there. I don't know what's real. Sometimes I lose control over my actions and thoughts. But nothing severe. I've been inside with my family all weekend.

They sent me home with anti depressant and anti psychotics. Just to test if i react to them. Appointment tomorrow and more meds to take home. And I will be talking about everything which has happened over the weekend and we will hopefully find a way in the end.

Vapez

Well those two types of medications are the correct ones for how your feeling so i'm relieved about that.

I was afraid they just gave you an anti depressant which will do nothing for Hallucinating and hearing things that aren't there .

Sounds like your in good hands and the Doc knows what he/she is doing. If you just started the meds what your going through is extremely common and "yes" it does suck big time , a very hopeless feeling where everything is doom and gloom .

These feelings are 100% normal for everybody just starting medication.

Side effects will subside you just got to make it through the beginning (which some don't and give up early) which is a shame because the therapeutic part comes on after the all the side effects in the beginning , it takes time though .

Most anti depressants take at least 4 weeks to really improve ones mood and some say 6 weeks sometimes so DO NOT GIVE UP early. Do not miss any doses with the anti depressant , very important.

Keep taking the anti psychotics especially , you can really go down hill fast if you skip those.

I am VERY PROUD of you , you are much stronger willed than many and your determination to get better is inspiring to say the least .

PM me whenever you feel like you need to my friend.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

(as was yours, Jaytex!)

Thank you Kattykins x.....It was a bit of a weekend hey.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Well those two types of medications are the correct ones for how your feeling so i'm relieved about that.

I was afraid they just gave you an anti depressant which will do nothing for Hallucinating and hearing things that aren't there .

Sounds like your in good hands and the Doc knows what he/she is doing. If you just started the meds what your going through is extremely common and "yes" it does suck big time , a very hopeless feeling where everything is doom and gloom .

These feelings are 100% normal for everybody just starting medication.

Side effects will subside you just got to make it through the beginning (which some don't and give up early) which is a shame because the therapeutic part comes on after the all the side effects in the beginning , it takes time though .

Most anti depressants take at least 4 weeks to really improve ones mood and some say 6 weeks sometimes so DO NOT GIVE UP early. Do not miss any doses with the anti depressant , very important.

Keep taking the anti psychotics especially , you can really go down hill fast if you skip those.

I am VERY PROUD of you , you are much stronger willed than many and your determination to get better is inspiring to say the least .

PM me whenever you feel like you need to my friend.

Yes the shrink seems very real and is set to make me feel better.

I know, someone have even said 3 months.. but I will continue to use of course, only side effects I've noticed is dry mouth and a bit nausea.

Thank you! I've never been the person who opens myself to other people. Especially a person like a shrink. But I'm glad I did.

Vapez

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Not to break any rules on ECF but I put a box mod on ebay and it was removed under the tobacco products act, I mean, where is the tobacco in that, totally ridiculous just like everything else revolving around vaping, I have had it up to HERE with all this BS.

@Robert Cromwell this one sounds just about right for you today View attachment 528968

HERE HERE, Perfect for today for sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread