Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
At least they had no problem with using e cigarettes inside.

Got tons of questions and I had to explain them all kinds of things as they had never seen an e cigarette which wasn't a cigalike.

Vapez
That's awesome they are letting you vape! Wonderful news.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Thought I'd post it here too BUT......

Warning, Anti tootle gear !

25u05yd.png

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Well, except for some visions and sounds I saw, but no one else, voices in my head, and a few panic attacks including one which tempoary paralized my whole body and almost made me pass out, I must say this visit is pretty good.

About vaping: I've convinced 5 sceptical doctors to believe e cigarettes are a better alternative. Everyone has asked what's inside and also asked if "the e cigarette" contains a lot more nicotine and told me to be careful with using nicotine. Including one using swedish snus.

But they are well educated now. I told them my story.

Vapez

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I went out for some fresh air. Then I began losing touch of my legs, vision and hearing disappeared. Next thing I know is I woke up on the ground. Oh well.

Vapez
This is the kind of thing they need to see and know about. Glad you checked in.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I'm taking my updates off of the thread, if you want to get more updates you all could add me in a pm with all if that is wanted..

Many hospital workers comments on how good it smells in my room. That green apple flavor is really getting a lot of cred :D

Vapez

It's really cool they let you vape in your room.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I'm taking my updates off of the thread, if you want to get more updates you all could add me in a pm with all if that is wanted..

Many hospital workers comments on how good it smells in my room. That green apple flavor is really getting a lot of cred :D

Vapez
Good idea under that spoiler. I know about green apple. I have some that I mix with TFA's Holiday Spice for a spiced cider. Good! I had previously had an apple flavor which was just too mild to pair with the spice.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Good idea under that spoiler. I know about green apple. I have some that I mix with TFA's Holiday Spice for a spiced cider. Good! I had previously had an apple flavor which was just too mild to pair with the spice.
Honestly, I haven't had the energy to even think about mixing. I just use some of the old high strength bottles I had.

Listening to Jokke med Tourettes - Billig lykke (Cheap Happines). What are you guys and gals listening to right now?

Vapez

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Just a lil update on my pegasus,it's easier on the battery compared to my ipv mini.
I vape probably a little more with the pegasus because it's new,with basically the same settings as the ipv.When I take my batteries out to charge they're at ~3.7 to 3.75 volts on the ipv it would have been 3.6 to 3.65 volts. Same batteries and same voltmeter to check with and the same time daily for swapping batteries.

Last edited:

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Honestly, I haven't had the energy to even think about mixing. I just use some of the old high strength bottles I had.

Listening to Jokke med Tourettes - Billig lykke (Cheap Happines). What are you guys and gals listening to right now?

Vapez

The whine of an auger down the street ... They're installing new power/electricity poles in our area.Been going on all day!

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    [emoji12] i have it 5 volts, i will adjust that and let you know!

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

I normally run a 1.5 ohm coil in the 3.4-3.7 range. (8-10 watts) (different topper though)

This apple flavor I hated earlier, but now not so bad actually.

Compared to other flavorings, I only use about half as much green apple in a mix now. It always seemed to come out way to strong for me.

next up

Last edited:

juskiddin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2015
    Canada

Vapez
    I'm on my patio listening to the construction noise across from us. Funny enough, after a bit I don't really notice it :)

You seem in relatively good spirits, Vapez. I'm glad you're in the right place - where you're getting help. I wish you peace.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2015
    Canada
    I'm stoked!

I've been searching for a Coolfire 4 for quite a while - local shops & online. All were out of stock.

I finally found a local B & M who are ordering one for me. It should be ready for pick up this weekend.

I've been tootling on 2 eGo ONES with PT2'S since I started vaping in July. Time to step it up a notch. Did I mention I'm excited? ?? :)

Happy Dance!!!

Awfully quiet in here lately....

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    I'm stoked!

I've been searching for a Coolfire 4 for quite a while - local shops & online. All were out of stock.

I finally found a local B & M who are ordering one for me. It should be ready for pick up this weekend.

I've been tootling on 2 eGo ONES with PT2'S since I started vaping in July. Time to step it up a notch. Did I mention I'm excited? ?? :)

Happy Dance!!!

Awfully quiet in here lately....
    $1AD2429A1EF790F9.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread