Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I agree. I do the same thing. I started out with 18, and that was 6 months ago. The lowest I vape now is 9 and 12.

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

I started at 8mg (for some reason back when I started I thought that was equivalent to what I smoked) and dropped down to 6ish a few months ago.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Oh no not 2nd drip tips........just tanks and devices. The drip tips are all mine (precious)

Yes I see how you skirted around the very sophisticated lady part. <nods>

or is that woman.. sheesh I don't even know what to call females much less understand them. :blush:

Help me out girls. :lol:

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
I started out at 24mg and am now down to 6mg. I use to chain smoke and now I chain vape so even on a 10 watt tank I do not need a lot of nicotine in the juice to get my MDR of nicotine and the flavors come thru cleaner with low nic.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

or is that woman.. sheesh I don't even know what to call females much less understand them. :blush:

I always had ambitions of being sophisticated LOL

We go out of our way to remain a mystery :p

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I started out at 24mg and am now down to 6mg. I use to chain smoke and now I chain vape so even on a 10 watt tank I do not need a lot of nicotine in the juice to get my MDR of nicotine and the flavors come thru cleaner with low nic.

I agree totally. I don't like the taste of nicotine. So 6ish is enough for me without tainting my flavours.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada

Call me anything but "Sir". I get that every so often. Must be the short hair (or the menopausal whiskers) :)

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
OH yeah! Well we men are mysterious too. <much nodding>

No way a woman can ever figure out what we men are thinking, no way, no how... not ever.

Call me anything but "Sir". I get that every so often. Must be the short hair (or the menopausal whiskers) :)

Beware the ear whiskers dear lady. :)

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
OH yeah! Well we men are mysterious too. <much nodding>

No way a woman can ever figure out what we men are thinking, no way, no how... not ever.

Beware the ear whiskers dear lady. :)
Sorry? What did you say? Can't hear you. Must be something in my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread