Status
Not open for further replies.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Ah now I know why Canadians say Eh!!! :p

Yes, do to our cold temps (except here on the West Coast), over the past many, many years we have evolved; the overgrowth of ear hair helps keep us warm.

The only downfall being we are all deaf.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Actually fourth, I did notice your absence but after Andria's exit I was afraid to ask :(

Hope you're okay.

Thanks! Doing okay. Better half and I have been doing the doctor rounds again. Usual stuff. Yesterday was the eye doctor!

4th I(or anyone else) dont consider you new, and would miss you a lot if you disappeared!! I noticed you didn't post much lately but you sometimes are away for a couple days, so I dont think anyone wanted to cause a panic. But I do hope everything is okay around you!! :)
Appreciate that! Will try to drop around more often (when not at doctors' offices or doing errands) but since I'm not in the market for anything new at the moment, I find it's risky business coming here. Someone will post something that will seriously tempt me, and there goes the budget!! :shock:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Call me anything but "Sir". I get that every so often. Must be the short hair (or the menopausal whiskers) :)

Oh yes. Tall 5'9", broad shoulders, short hair, no make-up, rarely earrings. Apparently men DON'T look at chests because the proof *IS* there :lol:. (There was one instance of " SIR THIS" after a couple of adult beverages....)

Krisma, love your decorative combos :)

Justkiddin, oh so many equipment choices. I love my Nautiluses (Nauti?). Stumbled on the ego ONE tanks with blister pack or rebuildable heads.... I grabbed some Defender IIs from HeavenGifts. Lovely mods for about $12-ish

I have a few TC mods as well. Sometimes I have to seriously ponder the day's menu....

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Oh yes. Tall 5'9", broad shoulders, short hair, no make-up, rarely earrings. Apparently men DON'T look at chests because the proof *IS* there :lol:. (There was one instance of " SIR THIS" after a couple of adult beverages....)

Justkiddin, oh so many equipment choices. I love my Nautiluses (Nauti?). Stumbled on the ego ONE tanks with blister pack or rebuildable heads.... I grabbed some Defender IIs from HeavenGifts. Lovely mods for about $12-ish

I have a few TC mods as well. Sometimes I have to seriously ponder the day's menu....

:p Waves hello Dinger

If you like the CLR coils @gt_1955 has a post where he uses the base of the ego one and the Eleaf GS air tank top. He called it Frank n Tank. I set one up but I called mine Daisy and it works beautifully with a great look.

Last edited:

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Yes, do to our cold temps (except here on the West Coast), over the past many, many years we have evolved; the overgrowth of ear hair helps keep us warm.

The only downfall being we are all deaf.

So my Canadian wife isn't just ignoring me!! :D

Yea see we can't win!
If I happen to look at a women's chest I get "My eyes are up here!!!"
Geez make up your minds!! :p:lol::lol::lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yes I see how you skirted around the very sophisticated lady part. <nods>

or is that woman.. sheesh I don't even know what to call females much less understand them. :blush:

Help me out girls. :lol:

Call me maybe.

Just no kissy noises or snapping your fingers, ok?? :rolleyes:

sophisticated

Note to self: Google definition of soffis, sophicleis, sopholpicute...... whatevs that word means!

Maybe not but you all seem to enjoy it!! :evil::p

That, dear Sir, we do. ;)

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Yes I see how you skirted around the very sophisticated lady part. <nods>

or is that woman.. sheesh I don't even know what to call females much less understand them. :blush:

We go out of our way to remain a mystery :p

A wise man once told me, "There's only two things you need to know about women, and no one knows either of them..."

No way a woman can ever figure out what we men are thinking, no way, no how... not ever.

6icZ3.png

Don't make me come over there, @AndriaD . You know I can find you. All I have to do is stand in the middle of Atlanta and knock out the internet and follow the loudest string of curses.....

Jay :headbang:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Always, dahlink. ;)

A wise man once told me, "There's only two things you need to know about women, and no one knows either of them..."

6icZ3.png

Don't make me come over there, @AndriaD . You know I can find you. All I have to do is stand in the middle of Atlanta and knock out the internet and follow the loudest string of curses.....

Truly laughing quite loudly at THAT one, Jay!!!!!!!! I can hear her all the way to Kali!!!!!! :lol:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

6icZ3.png

See now that explanation sounds right to me! :D:lol:

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada

Nautili? :) Yes, I'm pondering a Nauti for my new CF4 (this wknd) but wasn't sure if they would pair well. I've been using 2 ego ONEs since I started vaping 7 months ago. Something about the tanks didn't agree with me. I got a bunch of bad coils, had leaking problems and the coils unscrewed every time I opened tge tank to refill. Maybe it was just me.

I was given 2 PT2'S months ago and haven't used the ego ONE tanks since. For me, the ego ONEs are too airy.

Thanks for you input. I really appreciate it. So much to choose from (on a budget :) )

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm in shock. I've been away for a few days...but I'm relatively new here, and doubt I was missed.

I will miss Andria. She did have a way with words, and while her bluntness might be a bit startling at times, it was easy to start to feel I really was getting to know her. Will also miss the Hump Day posts...but mostly I'll just miss her. It won't really be the same around here without her.
You're missed when you're gone.

And so is Andria.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Nautili? :) Yes, I'm pondering a Nauti for my new CF4 (this wknd) but wasn't sure if they would pair well. I've been using 2 ego ONEs since I started vaping 7 months ago. Something about the tanks didn't agree with me. I got a bunch of bad coils, had leaking problems and the coils unscrewed every time I opened tge tank to refill. Maybe it was just me.

I was given 2 PT2'S months ago and haven't used the ego ONE tanks since. For me, the ego ONEs are too airy.

Thanks for you input. I really appreciate it. So much to choose from (on a budget :) )
They go VERY well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread