CONGRATULATIONS

:rickroll: "Cindycated" & "redrebel" :rickroll:

alegres0341.gif
dancing-with-joy-2.gif
wohoo.gif
1317407dirocruvm1.gif

AND -
THANK YOU "IBTanked"/"OCD" . . .
For the contest and opportunity to enter . . .

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon_zps0610e5ee.gif

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Wow, you folks are quick on this :)

Thanks to all of you for participating. As noted there is a new thread open now for another shot. I will do another and Stealther Setup and probably come up with some other stuff too. Heck this has been kind of fun, may just have to keep one of these going on a semi permanent basis.

Nancy, thanks... that worked for Cindy but Rebel was unavailable. Fortunately she has seen this and said she will send the info so all is good. Finishing up these can be a pain when folks go missing so if prizes go unclaimed for a period they will just roll into a future offering.

erratum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Kansas City
Why?

Was sporting an aspire clearomizer on a istick 50 at 9-10 watts. Say what you will, but battery life has been stellar, as long as it doesn't decide to catch fire.

Cracked the clearo & went to a Mini nautilus. Nice and restrictive, like a pair of tighty-whities.

I've RBAs and RDAs & a ST Mini. All way too airy, a little like going commando.

So ... Why am I toodle puffing, you ask? Because I don't go commando ... that's why.

(edit: .. Aaaaaaand, I'm late.) lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Wow, you folks are quick on this :)

Thanks to all of you for participating. As noted there is a new thread open now for another shot. I will do another and Stealther Setup and probably come up with some other stuff too. Heck this has been kind of fun, may just have to keep one of these going on a semi permanent basis.

Nancy, thanks... that worked for Cindy but Rebel was unavailable. Fortunately she has seen this and said she will send the info so all is good. Finishing up these can be a pain when folks go missing so if prizes go unclaimed for a period they will just roll into a future offering.
Lol...I saw the tag from @Burnie , so thanks to him, too!!!! I have shineyitis and LOVE surprises....lol...and will definitely be back to show it off! Thanks for a great contest, it's such a nice way to meet new people and discover vendors with great products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread