Top 5 Favorite Premium E-Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinacatsunflower-

Feb 23, 2016
Hey guys, so while I'm not exactly new to vaping, I will be buying my first box mod and making my first real investment here shortly (RX200 w/ uwell Crown) and I was curious... what are your guys' top 5 favorite premium e-juices and their brands?

Top 5 brands I've had an eye on:
  1. Cosmic Fog
  2. Beard Vape Co.
  3. Vintage E-Liquids
  4. Suicide Bunny
  5. Mad Hatter Juice
I'm looking to buy at least 2 (3 if I can) juices to start out with, so I can steep one. I have never really bought e-juices before, but what better place to receive some input on the best e-juices out there? I really enjoy smooth, fruity, or earthy flavors (nuts, tea, etc). I like sweet tastes every once in awhile, but I don't think that would make a good all-day vape.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I like smooth, creamy, or bakery type fruit flavours.

If you like the sound of banana cream with a bit of cinamon, Suicide Bunny 'Derailed' is really good. They go a bit overboard with the flavour though IMO, so I liked it best after 24 hours of breathing with cap left off. I wanted to like 'Mother's Milk' but found it a bit too mild.

Cosmic Fog 'Sonset' is caramel, pear creme brule, nice well balanced flavour.

Cutwood 'Hat Trick' is a raspberry creme brulle which is just fantastic, the raspberry is really natural and the brulle is really creamy.

I'd never recommend anyone bought 'Bird Brains' without trying it out first, it is the rankest most fowl flavour I have ever poured down the sink....

For a good neutral, smooth, mellow cream, Charlie's Chalk Dust 'Dream Cream' is great. There is something about their liquids that I and a few colleagues have noticed is when you first get it, it has a peppery kind of taste. I cured this by steeping in hot water and airing. It is good by itself and also good for mixing / taming others such as 'derailed.'

G2 Vapor 'Mr Oh Cookie Face' is a stunner, butterscotch cookie with a finishing note of natural, non sweet strawberry.

If you want something REALLY sweet (and the caps do not emphasise enough how sweet it is) Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch' is the strongest, sweetest vanilla custard you could ever imagine.... Was too intense for me and my colleague at work couldn't handle it so gave his to me. I found a whole 36 hours with the cap off leaving it to breath tamed it down and it is now quit enjoyable and scarily addictive. But not straight out the bottle, has to be tamed down....

I vape them all at 1.5mg either buying them at the nic level or mixing 3mg and 0mg.

I prefer all the above in the Aspire Cleito tank (hands down beats tanks with chimneys, like crown and sutank nano etc) .4ohm coils and around 50-55W. They were all okay in my subtank nano but once I tried the Cleito, there's no going back... They do drink juice though....

Anyway I'm a smooth vape, creamy / bakery plus fruit liquid lover and the above are the best I've had so far...

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
My top 5 right now regardless of premium brand or not:

1.) The Beard Vape Co - # 32 (Cinnamon and powdered sugar funnel cake)
2.) Twonk - Jelly (Strawberry Jelly donut with powdered sugar)
3.) Pourhouse - Butterbean (Butterscotch custard)
4.) Cuttwood - Boss Reserve (Honey Grahm cereal with banana)
5.) Big Willies Custard

I usually always have these 5 on deck with me. If I'm about to run out, I usually will get another bottle or two before I run out.

I just ordered 2 120 mls of Beard 32.

Nate57

Nov 19, 2014
Seattle
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread