Top 5 vendors (e-liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rendevouspoo

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Columbia, SC
1. alien Visions.

They are by far my favorite. I've tried the below and none comes close, IMO. Dreamberries (amazing Strawberry Cream), Sweet Tart, and Hype are absolutely amazing.

2. Halo. Malibu is outstanding.

3. Suicide Bunny. Who doesn't like Mothers milk?

4. Planet Vapor. They are a local company. Their Blue Jolly Rancher is really, really good. Planet Vapor - Columbia, SCPlanet Vapor

5. Vapor Chef. I really like Jazzberry.

HM. Nicoticket. I'm not a fan of the big ones (i.e. CLS, CB, GCD) but Beetlejuice is great.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
#1) Ahlusion _20
#2) Nicoticket _18
#3) Good Life Vapor _13
#4) AVE (AlienVision) _11
#5) Halo _10

That has been the top 5 since the last tally (almost 5 months ago). I decided to go with a new list to give some people a glimpse into what has been the most-voted-for since the last tally and to satisfy what some feel would be a more accurate snap-shot (more modern, I guess). No list will ever be conclusive, but at least this one doesn't contain old data. It's not as easy to just add this list to the last one since many of the posters have voted many times prior to that last list (and NK has all that data), and if I would've added this to NK's list (even with amendments), the overall top 5 wouldn't have hardly changed (same in the top 5) -- I doubt anyone would've wanted to see that. Also, I will do my best to check all the numbers with all the other votes I tallied from the master list (all-in), but I never intended on having "participation awards." I will add everything up (as best as possible), but it will be a little less accurate than this one. I did my best to make sure the numbers are correct though.

Here's something to note: Overall, no vendor, since this thread has started, has consistently gotten votes like AVE. The previous year or so has seen a huge influx of HHV and it's only kinda tapered off in 2014 (but not enough to change their standing on the master list). Ahlusion has come on strong last year and this year, but this year has been huge with Nicoticket (considering the previous counts). Nico hasn't edged out the most votes this year (or it's too tight to say right now), but they are about neck-and-neck with Ahlusion and Good Life Vapor for most votes this year. Since the last 5 months though -- the part that I am most focused on, and according to those that have posted here -- these are the Top 5 Vendors (based solely on most votes).

I may have more to come one day regarding this tally and the master list, but if it comes, it will come when it does.

[Note: I would appreciate this post not being quoted for a couple days just in case I have to make a change.]

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
1. Alien Visions.

They are by far my favorite. I've tried the below and none comes close, IMO. Dreamberries (amazing Strawberry Cream), Sweet Tart, and Hype are absolutely amazing.

2. Halo. Malibu is outstanding.

3. Suicide Bunny. Who doesn't like Mothers milk?

4. Planet Vapor. They are a local company. Their Blue Jolly Rancher is really, really good. Planet Vapor - Columbia, SCPlanet Vapor

5. Vapor Chef. I really like Jazzberry.

HM. Nicoticket. I'm not a fan of the big ones (i.e. CLS, CB, GCD) but Beetlejuice is great.

While I wasn't too sure about adding Nicoticket since you only gave them an HB, I did anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread