Top 5 vendors (e-liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
I was waiting for a response like this and was wondering what vendor would be named...I hear you man, I hear you!
I've tried a bunch of vendors. Most had great service but the fruity sweet stuff doesn't do it for me. I was a Marlboro red smoker but on weekends, i loved to smoke Lucky non filtereds so for me, Halo is it. To be fair, I do run BWB Ry4 once or twice a week, used to love IKV ry4 before the computer/credit card glitches. I hear lots of great stuff about Nitelight but haven't received my order yet. The one juice I vape everyday is Halo. They tend to not be as sweet, they pour fantastically and there's enough variety to keep me happy

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've tried a bunch of vendors. Most had great service but the fruity sweet stuff doesn't do it for me. I was a Marlboro red smoker but on weekends, i loved to smoke Lucky non filtereds so for me, Halo is it. To be fair, I do run BWB Ry4 once or twice a week, used to love IKV ry4 before the computer/credit card glitches. I hear lots of great stuff about Nitelight but haven't received my order yet. The one juice I vape everyday is Halo. They tend to not be as sweet, they pour fantastically and there's enough variety to keep me happy

With a name like (Torque) guy, I should have known! You wouldn't happen to be 56, would ya'? :laugh:

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
With a name like "Torque"guy, I should have known! You wouldn't happen to be 56 would ya'? :laugh:
Actually the name comes from my business, I sell industrial gearboxes, hence the Torque, nothing to do with the Halo brands. Funny thing is Torque56 is my favorite though

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Edit***

It is interesting to see some vendors that haven't shown up yet...

Even if you have only tried a few juices from a vendor, that doesn't mean they can't be one of your favorites. I have only tried a few dishes at some of my favorite restaruants (certain things I can't eat), but that does not deny their presence on my favorites list. It's all about the vendors, for whatever reasons you may have. So, this is more about the vendors, and all that comes along with those vendors...not just about a favorite juice, per se.

Last edited:

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
I've only been vaping 5 weeks as of today, and I think I found my first. After several orders from several vendors, my top so far is ECBlends. I just got an order of a dozen different sample sized juices, and the first 5 I dripped were all winners. I can't wait to get to the other 7 :). Make that 8, they even threw in an extra sample flavor.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Fairly new vaper here, but -

1) VapeDudes - so impressed with their customer service. I ordered a free juice bottle using their 'fbfree' code and they threw in an extra bottle, paid shipping, kept me informed about the order, and got it to me super fast! Excellent!

2) Mountain Oak Vapors - super friendly service, glass bottles with dropper tops, complex flavors.

3) Indy Vapor Store - gotta include them because they have a local stone and mortar shop just down the street from me. For a while there I was dropping in every few days to pick up this and that to get myself set up for vaping and they are always friendly and helpful. (Plus, they have eliquid flavors to sample from and I usually help myself to a few drops...) Here's a shout out to Mike and Mark!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've only been vaping 5 weeks as of today, and I think I found my first. After several orders from several vendors, my top so far is ECBlends. I just got an order of a dozen different sample sized juices, and the first 5 I dripped were all winners. I can't wait to get to the other 7 :). Make that 8, they even threw in an extra sample flavor.

Congrats! Only 5 weeks? It took me a lot longer than 5 weeks to find a good vendor like that!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Fairly new vaper here, but -

1) VapeDudes - so impressed with their customer service. I ordered a free juice bottle using their 'fbfree' code and they threw in an extra bottle, paid shipping, kept me informed about the order, and got it to me super fast! Excellent!

2) Mountain Oak Vapors - super friendly service, glass bottles with dropper tops, complex flavors.

3) Indy Vapor Store - gotta include them because they have a local stone and mortar shop just down the street from me. For a while there I was dropping in every few days to pick up this and that to get myself set up for vaping and they are always friendly and helpful. (Plus, they have eliquid flavors to sample from and I usually help myself to a few drops...) Here's a shout out to Mike and Mark!

Howdy, friend...

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Virgin Vapor - the secret to VV juices is letting them steep, the longer the better. I love the KCM and Espresso right out of the box but all the other juices benefit GREATLY from a good, long steep.

NLV - Bounty Hunter and Caparillo Cafe Latte

I also occasionally order USA Java Mint from V4L
I like Elite Vaporworks Malibu and will order from them again soon.

I would like to try the BWB Espresso but can't seem to get anywhere on the website? Anyone aware of BWB site problems?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread