Top 5 vendors (e-liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
United States
So far been vaping for a few months and there's only been three places that have recieved multiple orders:

Vermillion River (by far my favorite juice vendor)
Juicy Vapor
Alien Visions

I've tried juice from a few other places as well:
Kick Bass Vapor was decent, but nothing impressed me enough to order it again.
Joogler was good but flavor selection is limited, although they are adding more flavors
Mt. Baker - All the juice I got was nasty, no flavor or horrible flavor...
Rawr - had a bad reaction to something in one of thier juices, it was literally burning my throat, so i tossed the rest of it
Madvapes - it's cheap, some of it's vapeable, some of it's garbage

Lately I've been getting into diy, but I still like to pick up a bottle here and there.... Going to have to check out some of the other vendors mentioned in here...

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
Epipemods
Smoktek (for Alien Visions)
House of Liquid (their El Toro and Papillon ranges are amazeballs)
Decadent Vapours

I'm pretty limited cause I'm in the UK. Love all the US Juice I have tried. You guys sure know how to brew!

At least you can buy El Toro's stuff for semi-reasonable prices... I want to try the stronger cuban flavor juice (forget the name) and their Eden (cuban blended with apple). It's just ridiculously expensive to order from the US.

Then again, everything seems more expensive in Europe... :-/

Sorry for the tangent.. :vapor:

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
I still have many to try. Right now I've only ordered from three places online, but Ms. T's has gotten two orders from me already. So I'll give her the first spot, so far. Blue Mist Vapors was also really well made, and I like they give you an option for extra flavoring. I'll be going to some local places soon, but really want to try MadVapes and Vapor Bomb.

Tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Houston, TX
Well, I hate to rain on the parade but gotta say it...

Tasty Vapor - ordered some samples, never recieved.

http://juicyliquid.com/ - Jaaxx is not responsive at all when regards to emails.

Vapor Beast - best response to questions and seems to be good prices.

Highbrow Vapor - good e-liquid - no headaches, no big buzz, quells the urge for real cigs.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Epipemods
Smoktek (for Alien Visions)
House of Liquid (their El Toro and Papillon ranges are amazeballs)
Decadent Vapours

I'm pretty limited cause I'm in the UK. Love all the US Juice I have tried. You guys sure know how to brew!

You know, I've been eying Herbs de Provence and Roast Beef forever, so I gotta aks - did you ever try them? :)

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I've been mostly getting stuff from my local vape store, who i know has some revolution fluid and i don't know about their other suppliers. I can actually try the flavors in the store before i buy them so I reckon i'm a little spoiled and unwilling to spend money on an unknown product.

I guess i'll just have to take a leap of faith soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread