Top Coil vs Bottom Coil Atomizers/Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Have you tried ye olde Vision Vivi Nova, shedevil7953? Got 2 regular and 2 Minis and never had a single leak of any kind. Of course you need to learn the "tilt'n'whirl" dance to avoid dry hits, but isn't that better than losing juice and spilling it everywhere?

tiltnwhirl dance? LOVE that phrase. That technique def keeps em from getting dry.

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Shedev, I have been using the EVOD's for about a month now with minimal leaking or gurgling. What I found when I did get leaking was that the post was not screwed tightly enough into the base. Have you checked this, because this is one of the main causes for leakage in these otherwise awesome bottom coil clearos.

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
Shedev, I have been using the EVOD's for about a month now with minimal leaking or gurgling. What I found when I did get leaking was that the post was not screwed tightly enough into the base. Have you checked this, because this is one of the main causes for leakage in these otherwise awesome bottom coil clearos.

I was told on the T3s to not tighten all the way. Maybe it's different eith the EVODs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I used to use a CE4, then got a Innokin MVP VV, it came with the Iclear 16 dual coil, and I bought 10 replacement heads for it also-- I think it works like a charm and cleans easy.

even though 3.7 volts is recomended for the 1.5ohm with the dual coil I cant even get the coils hot at 3.7, on my MVP right now I have the volts at 4.1 and the coils are not getting too hot and burning the liquid

drzg

May 15, 2013
Bay Area, CA
I have been vaping for about 8 months and I much prefer BCC's to top coils. I find the EVOD's don't leak compared to the T3, and I personally didn't like the flavor of the top coils as they tasted "chemically" to me. For those that have had issues with new EVOD's leaking, I've noticed that some new ones had heads that were not tightened enough and started to leak. Once I got them tight enough, no problems.

I'm waiting to get the pro-tank once the anyvape cvi v2's become available again (if they ever do :blush:)

Donovan69

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
I have been vaping since Jan. 27. Had my last smoke on Jan. 31st. I started on a 900mah ego passthrough batt and a vision ce4 clearomizer. it was awesome it got me off the analogs. I upgraded to an ego twist batt. My supplier gave me a kanger t3 bottom coil clearomizer. I filled it with my favourite e-liquid (fire n ice) right at his shop and gave it a vape and BOOM! It nearly blew the top of my head off! I told him I got two words for you...THROAT HIT! My vape experience had just increased tenfold in that very moment. I immediately bought 5 more with 5 replacement coils. I have since moved onto carto tanks and had put the fire n ice aside for a few months in lieu of fruity flavours as I had vaped far too much fire n ice. Two weeks ago I got a kanger pro tank especially for fire n ice as that juice eats poly carbonate tanks. i.e. kanger t3s. The pro tank has a glass tank and is ok with cinnamon and citrus juices. It vapes awesome! I love bccs. I put together a starter kit for friends with a vv batt and a kanger t3 and they all love it for ease of use and ease to fill. Keep rocking ECF! :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread