Topbox Mini using while charging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe/advisable to use my topbox Mini while it's charging via microusb? The device allows it and it says it's okay In the instructions, but is it really safe? Do I risk any damage doing it? I ask because I'm bad about remembering to charge my back up batteries and am finding myself having to wait hours to vape sometimes. This thing uses battery like nobody's business as well.

Reactions: gofishtx

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Woot, glad to see you're still vaping SAM
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Frankly I would just plug that sucker in whenever it's convenient as long as you make sure you use a charger that fits within the specs of the device, but that's probably just me.

Don't take this as advice though, since I don't even own 18650 batteries and have zero experience with them.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Is it safe/advisable to use my TopBox Mini while it's charging via microusb? The device allows it and it says it's okay In the instructions, but is it really safe? Do I risk any damage doing it? I ask because I'm bad about remembering to charge my back up batteries and am finding myself having to wait hours to vape sometimes. This thing uses battery like nobody's business as well.
I have with my Subox Mini when traveling, but its not recommended. Why don't you pick up something like a Pico as a back-up or 2nd device. Great little mod with good battery life and under $30 most places. Keep one charged while the other is charging. You should have a back up device anyway. Also, look into a decent charger with multiple bays so you can keep your extra batteries charged and in rotation.

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread