Torque 56 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
Mine improved with about two steeping time. TH got a little harder. However, I noticed that the TH in the Turkish Tobacco was even harder than Torque. YMMV.

In a carto, I wasn't really tasting any of the complexity of Torque. Just the mint. But when I dropped this in my Vision V3 clearo and cranked up the voltage, the tobacco flavor really popped out. Good stuff.

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
I keep coming back to this juice. It's complex, light, and has this spiciness about it that just...I dunno....never gets old.

My last order was Bella and HX3. The Bella....interesting. Not an all day vape for me. The HX3...another amazing vape. More menthol than Torque.

Looking forward to trying Prime. My friend ordered a sample, and I took a few draws. Tasted great.

Has anyone mixed Torque and HX3? Seems like they'd compliment each other. Was wondering about percentages.

Turkish / Freedom / Bella all go well together. I keep adding in different amounts. A new flavor every day! :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Torque 56 is a unique dry tobacco flavor with grassy notes and a sly sweetness, that at first tasted a bit like apples -- very faint, but it's there, and it elevates the tobacco. It's very analog like, and the flavor is addictive in it's own right, with ample throat hit and clouds of vapor. It's an all day vape that's easy to enjoy.

The vapor itself is what has an analog aroma, the flavor, however, is superior to anything an analog could deliver.

A++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread