Totally Wicked 24mg Marlboro! (NSFW - LANGUAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Totally Wicked e-liquid review : 24 mg MARLBORO flavor

This is a review of the Marlboro flavored 24mg e-liquid from Totallywicked-eliquid

flavor - 8
vapor - 7
throat hit - 10 10 10 10 10
overall - 9

All reviews are done according to the following guidelines.

1) Clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) NEW GUIDELINE: Newly stuffed cart. Brand new blank for all intents and purposes - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed.
3) 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer
4) Freshly charged battery.

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1=unusable, 10=heavenly)
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= no vapor at all, 10=Marlboro 100 at below 0 )
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= no sensation at all, 10=Real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Very poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Poor - Average. Meh...It makes vapor, it doesn't taste foul and it tickles a little. Nothing to write home about.
7-8 : Good - You can feel pretty confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
I look forward to finding your reviews on here at night now.:D I've been smoking the Puresmoker 36mg Marlboro for the past couple of days and loving it. Will have to give this one a try also. I can relate with the throat hit on this. I purchased the Wicked 36mg Tobacco and I coughed for about 10 minutes after taking the first hit. Damn near made me puke...lol8-o

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
;)

That's what I'm all about at this point. I want to give honest, straight up reviews that aren't tainted or clouded and have real world written all over them. I've decided to stick with initial impression videos because I think they're the most honest representation of a product. If I take a drag of a liquid and it tastes like walrus piss, you'll know because you'll see the look on my face...there's no hiding it, there's no prettying anything up, there's only true, honest, straight up reviewing.

So far, I've even been getting really good feedback from the liquid suppliers (Except JC...they've not commented to me AT ALL) who like my reviews and honesty. I'll keep going, just like that.

I won't be able to do reviews every week (unless I win the lottery..."this sh.t can get expensive" he says, as he looks over the $100 in juice orders from last week) but every time I get a new liquid, it goes on the chopping block and you folks will see my first puff. Guaranteed.

Last edited:

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Good review, man.

I was starting to wonder on your income, Terra. :lol: You've been ordering a lot, but I know your cutting your stuff, too, so you should have a good month or two worth of vaping on your hands, I imagine.

I wanted to ask you on your EVO. How is it holding up? I just got mine today, and it's sexy, but my pen still kicks it's ... on vapor production. Just curious to know how yours is holding out for you.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Good review, man.

I was starting to wonder on your income, Terra. :lol: You've been ordering a lot, but I know your cutting your stuff, too, so you should have a good month or two worth of vaping on your hands, I imagine.

Yeah, I'm sitting on aboooooooout...75 ml of juice right now (though about 20 of it is Johnson Creek Original Tobacco Fertilizer) so I've got heaps to last me...especially once I cut it all. I like doing the reviews and trying all the new juices but I certainly can't afford to drop 60-70 bucks per week on new stuff (though I'd love to have all of the flavors.)

I think I'll order the puresmoker sampler next Friday and review all of those. I'd get the JC sampler, too, in order to do a competitive comparison but dripping 30 bones on product that, so far, I have ZERO faith in?

In the immortal words of William Shakespeare : "lol"

I wanted to ask you on your EVO. How is it holding up? I just got mine today, and it's sexy, but my pen still kicks it's ... on vapor production. Just curious to know how yours is holding out for you.

See here for your answer.

Shot last night with my evo and my buddy's pilot.

P.S. : Thus far, it seems that it takes me nearly 2 weeks to vape through 15 ml so...I have about 2.5 months worth of juice here (and half of it's not cut yet).

Manete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2009
Barcelona
Hi there!
Terraphon, IYO what's the best Real-Tobacco-Like TASTE in an e-Liquid?
I bought my EVO e-cig with many carts, and have been using it for a couple of days and (now you all may laugh at me ;) )...to me, they taste a bit like green apple... the taste of these carts are quite far from the taste that real tobacco has.
I've been smoking Winst*n for over 20 years and perhaps my expectations were too high for the taste in a e-cig, still, I'd like to know if there's an e-liq with an almost real tobacco taste.
Thanks!
Cheers,

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Manete :

I am sorry to report that there really isn't anything with an "almost real tobacco taste". Thus-far, the closest I have been able to get to a real cig is the regular flavor by e-smokeytreats.

That being said, I'm plenty satisfied with the camel flavor from puresmoker and e-smokeytreats as well as the Marlboro from TW which was featured in this review, which I'm puffing on as I type this (The Marlboro and the Regular are my 2 primary vapes at this time and are equally good).

I, too, was looking for something that was a dead on match for a cigarette but I've realized that half of what I was tasting was burning vegitation...fluorocarbons...oxidizing chemicals...tar...it wasn't so much a "taste" as it was a mildly acrid burning sensation.

That sensation can't be matched by a flavor.

What I have realized, though, is that I like the flavors of the various liquids WAY more than I liked the idea of getting a "cigarette" flavored juice. I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with different flavors and I honestly don't miss the Marlboro 100's I used to smoke and still have half a pack of sitting right in front of me.

Try the TW Marlboro and the EST Regular. I am certain that you'll like them both.

First of all want to say I love your reviews man ... I have tried a a couple flav's from TW looking for that Marlboro Taste as well and agree with you 100% that it is not going to be easy to replicated through flavors. I wanted you to know that I picked a TW Coffee High 24 and it has become my favorite gets nice throat hit and get my throat in a knot after about 10 hits. I'm totally hooked on it and when I craving a cig four to five hits off my pen and wow. Again Great Job Keep up the good work !

Manete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2009
Barcelona
"..but I've realized that half of what I was tasting was burning vegitation...fluorocarbons...oxidizing chemicals...tar...it wasn't so much a "taste" as it was a mildly acrid burning sensation..."

Touché...you have to be right after all...all that POISON can't be easily emmulated and be put in a simple flavour.
Think I'll try the TW Marlb and smokeytreats Camel. Such a shame many important liquid seller won't ship to Europe. I also hope Spanish customswon't stop me from getting my supplies. ;)

Thanks for your answer!
Cheers,

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com

Lol ... I just seen your video and wanted to say this .... We used to refill our carts on our stand in the Eastgate shopping centre with Marlboro flavour and most of our customers would be put off by it and cough their lungs up, and that was only 18mg ... lol lol ... I started to mix Marlboro with Coconut .... The result was >>>> They loved it lol lol ....It gave them the throte hit, but it also tasted nice and suttel ... For me the Marlboro feels to harsh on the throate on its own.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread