Totally Wicked 24mg Marlboro! (NSFW - LANGUAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Although I have not tried the TW Marlboro, I have tried the e-smokeytreats.com Camel and Regular on Terraphon's recommendation and they are easily my top 2 flavors.

I am considering buying some TW Camel 36mg.

I would also like to give props to Phil at e-smokeytreats.com for running a superb business. He is always prompt with his shipments, and he has answered every email I have sent within 24 hours. The same cannot be said for some other popular dealers I have purchased from.

Plus, I think he has the best juice around....but of course, taste is completely subjective.

-Cal

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
Hi Rob , thx for another great review.I'm smoking some 24mg tw as I type this. using steam cleaned atomizer fresh poly,and clean cart with a 901 on a passthru. Here are my thoughts,first, it tastes like Janes tob. kick juice maybe a tiny bit smother,a very pleasant taste. Second ,vapor is good imho,a 7-8. Throat hit,3-4;lung hit 1maybe.All in all a high quality juice,as i find all the TW juices I've tried. If u get a chance,try some TW menthol,straight or added to their marlbo,that stuff really seams to give the closest thing I have found yet to an analog sensation.Btw I smoked winstons than parliaments for 30+ years,never menthol. thanks again for the reviews...Chuck:)

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I haven't, no. As it stands I've spent about triple what I have had budgeted, buying juice. I'm pretty .... about my budgets so I kick myself every time I order a new one. I've been doing tons of reviews and that's a good thing but they can get a bit pricey.

I have an order of Hilton inbound from TW and some suppliers are sending me samples of several liquids specifically for review so my camera is going to be busy for a while to come.

I have had camel from a couple of different suppliers, though and I'm not a huge fan of menthol. I suppose I'll have to get over that because there's a lot out there to review.

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
lol as soon a i decide to do something i see another review that changes my mind, first of all i bought a TW18 Strawberry, not bad but i hardly get any throat hit, then i bought e-cigs 24 Cigar, love the flavour and the throat hit is getting better but still NOT enough, if i smoke this all day though i find by night time i have a slightly mild headache but i am puffing this stuff non-stop prolly because it's still new and a novelty too me (also maybe i vape more to get some throat action), so for my next juice i had decided on a TW36 to get the throat hit and maybe chill on the amount i vape to avoid a headache, now i have saw your reaction to the 24 Marlboro that looks just like the throat hit i need! But i don't want to be slightly dissapointed again so do i go for 24 or 36?? lol the more i learn the more confused i am :)

Maybe i'll get for my 2 botts this week (trying to build them up slowly) TW's 36Menthol and 24Marlboro and see how that go's.

Thnx for the honest review :)

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Here's the thing...

I've vaped a LOT of different juices (I still have around 20 reviews to finish up and post) and the TW stuff hits harder than anything I've had.

The benefit of going with 36mg juice, though, is that you can cut it more for more vapor and still get the nicotine. I order exclusively 36mg juice and cut it to 18 mg. I get good punch, HEAPS of vapor and plenty nicotine to keep me satisfied.

FYI, the liquids in the reviews I do are NOT cut...they're factory fresh. I cut them after the fact so the vapor you see in the reviews does NOT compare to what I get on a daily basis.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Sorry about the delayed response...Life got in the way for a while, there.

I have only tried 1 0-nic fluid and it was sent to me by a friend...I THINK it's puresmoker nonic camel but I'm not sure.

It was ok but really didn't satisfy me.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Look for many, MANY more reviews, (including...get this HARDWARE REVIEWS) Coming soon!

playerags

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Brussels, Wisconsin
Sorry about the delayed response...Life got in the way for a while, there.

I have only tried 1 0-nic fluid and it was sent to me by a friend...I THINK it's puresmoker nonic camel but I'm not sure.

It was ok but really didn't satisfy me.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Look for many, MANY more reviews, (including...get this HARDWARE REVIEWS) Coming soon!

Umm, Jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread