Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
Hi Sl1pg8r

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your multi pack atomizers.
Please PM me with your details and i will get the issue sorted fot you.

To everyone else commenting on this thread, if you should have any problems with multi packs or anything else in the future please PM me and i will see what we can do. Also if you are having problems with our 'bad customer service' there is a thread on our supplier forum here on the ECF where, if you post, someone from the TW team will be there to help. Problems cannot be resolved if we do not know about them.

Thanks
Louise

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
TW has come cool products.. but after reading the horror stories I will not purchase from TW ever :nah:... Add me to the anti TW list also

I am looking for a multibattery charger for a 510 and some extended life batteries.. be thankful for a good dealer to buy from

thanks don

Cignot has a 10 battery multi-charger...believe heavens gifts has the same one..

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Hi Sl1pg8r

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your multi pack atomizers.
Please PM me with your details and i will get the issue sorted fot you.

To everyone else commenting on this thread, if you should have any problems with multi packs or anything else in the future please PM me and i will see what we can do. Also if you are having problems with our 'bad customer service' there is a thread on our supplier forum here on the ECF where, if you post, someone from the TW team will be there to help. Problems cannot be resolved if we do not know about them.

Thanks
Louise

People don't post on your subforum about bad customer service because it just gets deleted....so people post it where TW can't delete it

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
If anybody does have any issues regarding TW customer service, please contact either myself here on the forum or donna@totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk - if you prefer not to post on the sub forum.

That way, you get to vent your frustration directly to us and we can at least have the chance to deal with the problem and make things right.

We don't always get to see every single post on here and so things do get missed.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Last edited:

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
I am sorry to hear that customers are unhappy regarding TW's multipack products.
Initially, TW began to stock the multipacks to give customers more of a choice and option to purchase what best suits themselves. Yes, they are priced lower than single items and that is because of the fact we offer no warranty on these. When purchasing in bulk, many companies offer no warranty, this is clearly visible on the website on every page that contains multipack items.
Multipack items are exactly the same as single items, they are just offered at a lower price due to the fact that the customer is buying several.
Anyone who is a serious e.cig user will appreciate the fact that an atty is a very small heating element and does most of the work in any e.cig.
They will also know that attys can be tempremental, in the fact that, now and again users may receive one that is problematic.
TW will always offer a 28 day guarantee on single items for this reason.
Most people who are purchasing multipack batteries or attys, I would consider to be an experienced user and therefore will already know the problems that can occur with attys etc.
TW don't ask customers to purchase multipack items, they just offer then as an alternative option. TW still sell single items with a full warranty, therefore customers have the choice.
I would urge anyone who is unhappy with the lack of warranty on multipack items, to only purcase single items containing a full 28 day guarantee.
I am happy to look at any individual order respectively and therefore if customers are experincing problems with multipack items, please do not hesitate to email me directly donna@totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk and I will be happy to help.

Thanks
Donna

:lol: I agree there are some great dealers... We spend good money and expect good working products.... not marginal .. we will see when you send it back.. Customer Service can and will make or break you. Once people get a bad rep.... You can only burn the newbies no pun intended. 8-o

Im sorry but if you sell a product... I dont care what it is... You make it right if its broke or DOA.... Sorry but telling me to not buy something cause you wont warranty it ... IS CRAP...

If it walks like a duck... quacks like a duck... guess what its a duck...

O and by the way.... I was going to purchase a multicharger and 3 extended batteries... and was going to purchase from TW... but due to TW not warrantying all there products.. I chose to spend my 67 dollars else where...

Thanks For A Great Forum..

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
anyone else who offers a multi pack has at least a 24 hour warranty against DOA items..

further since we're being charged a foreign transaction fee because we've been told that you're a UK based business then you would thing that UK law would apply specifically the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended by the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 and the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002)and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 which state:
That what you sell must fit its description, be fit for its purpose and be of satisfactory quality. If not, you - as the supplier - are obliged to sort out the problem.
The goods or services must also be of satisfactory quality - meaning they should be safe, work properly and have no defects.
You must also ensure the goods or services are 'fit for purpose'. This means they should be capable of doing what they are meant for.
If you sell goods that don't conform to contract - that aren't as described, are unfit for their purpose or of unsatisfactory quality - you are legally obliged to resolve the problem if your customers seek redress.
The Sale of Goods Act states that if customers want to reject faulty goods, they have to do so within a 'reasonable time'. A legal definition of 'reasonable' is not given though - it varies from case to case and could be just a few weeks from the date of purchase.
If a customer rejects faulty goods within this 'reasonable' period, they're entitled to ask for their money back. All customers can claim compensation at any time if they choose. If you sell to consumers they can ask for a repair or a replacement immediately (instead of asking for a refund) at any time until six years after purchase.
If you're dealing with a consumer, any repair or replacement you arrange must not cause them too much inconvenience.

So again how can TW willfully neglect the law in not offering at least a 24 hour replacement on DOA items even in multi pack? They obviously are not fit for purpose..

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
so , in essence. all people crying out loud enough, will get their problems solved ?

but all other "normal" or uninformed customers get still screwed with nonworking parts on delivery of their multipacks ?

do the people at TW realize that more and more people only buy from them on 30% sales. and the people don't ordering even then grows daily.

no affilate program will outweigh your poor reputation. you better had put money in a DOA warranty than luring people into promoting TW.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Still havent answered the question...you're dodging it...so I'll reiterate...how can TW get away with willfully neglecting UK laws which state The goods or services must be of satisfactory quality - meaning they should be safe, work properly and have no defects.
You must also ensure the goods or services are 'fit for purpose'. This means they should be capable of doing what they are meant for.

Not warrantying multipacks against DOA violates this....so by rights it's breach of contract and the customer is entitled to repair, replacement or refund...

Perhaps you need to get pillbox to put the issue to rest once and for all...

shoddy business practice.. this is while I'll never buy from TW and advocate against anyone else purchasing from TW as well...nothing that we cant get elsewhere cheaper and with better warranty and customer service

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
IMO...If all the people who have had problems with the same issues..
1) faulty or DOA's on multi packs
2)exchange fees taged on wrongfully

If all went to the correct authorities and waged official complaints, Then I bet these practices would be eliminated because there are alot of complaints to register...numbers speak volumes, there are laws out there to protect the consumer.

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
Hi Whiskey
The exchange fees are something that is charged by the card provider or paypal....not TW. TW does not benefit from these fees at all. With regards to multipack items, I am looking into what we are able to do. Please bear with me....I really am trying to help and working towards restoring your faith in Totally Wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread