Totally Wicked Not Quite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
yes i order multi-paks for savings. but if i get a DOA in the deal, then where are my savings? so if i order a multi-pak, i should go ahead and order a single and pay a higher price so if i get any DOA's i can just say the DOA was the single atty order? your replies make no sense. i am sure TW makes enough money to hire some quality control. it takes me 2 seconds to touch an atty with my multi-meter and test continuity.

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
Hi motorcity 57
Thank you for your comments.
As already stated, I am looking into this at the moment.
I appreciate that we can all be devious if we want to be and those kind of suggestion will help nobody.
I myself do not work in a devious manner so again I will reiterate what I have already said today, I am trying to be fair to everyone and as soon as I have any update I will let you know.

Thanks
Donna

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Supplier posting in incorrect thread

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: inapproprate content

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
You have absolutely NO proof to support that statement. Be very careful.

Defamation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Miss Wicked: take note...

Defamation per se

The four (4) categories of slander that are actionable per se are (i) accusing someone of a crime; (ii) alleging that someone has a foul or loathsome disease; (iii) adversely reflecting on a person’s fitness to conduct their business or trade; and (iv) imputing serious sexual misconduct. Here again, the plaintiff need only prove that someone had published the statement to any third party. No proof of special damages is required.

Last edited by a moderator:

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
I have a friend who received a bad atty in the TW multi-packs. He then ordered another multi-pack out of curiosity and to no surprise, receive 2 DOA atty's the second time. It's pretty disgusting if you ask me. I've spent over $1000 with your company, miss wicked... so I feel entitled to be able to tell you guys to step up to the plate and stop ripping us off!

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Who can afford to pay 14.99 for a single 510 atomizer. I think this is higher than any other supplier that I know of. At this price you could afford to replace and still make a good profit.

The multipack is 39.99, 7.99 each. This is what everybody else charges per atomizer.
Indeed. They only other company I know of with that kind of price on atty's is ........... H2O 510 atty's are $14.99... the only difference is that they offer a YEAR WARRANTY!!! nuff said

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I have a friend who received a bad atty in the TW multi-packs. He then ordered another multi-pack out of curiosity and to no surprise, receive 2 DOA atty's the second time. It's pretty disgusting if you ask me. I've spent over $1000 with your company, miss wicked... so I feel entitled to be able to tell you guys to step up to the plate and stop ripping us off!

I Too had (2) DOA attys in my mega atty 510 multi pack, so I over paid as well only having 3 good atty's:(

yoyoma_mda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
San Diego
wow i remember when i first got into e cigs i was really leaning towards starting off with a 901 starter and a multipack of attys, after experience with shopping at many vendors I see that TW is grossly overpriced and the verdict is always the same. thank god I didn't purchase my first e cig from them otherwise I would've never quit smoking. oops i mean E-NI

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: inapproprate posting

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hey silverbear... how much are they paying you? ;)

You're famous for coming to TW's rescue... Do you even post in other threads besides these?

TW pays me nothing. On the contrary, I have paid THEM almost $1500
over the course of (almost) a year. One problem and it was solved to my
more-than-satisfaction.

I'm FAMOUS?!?! Really??? Wow. I should expect paparazzi when I go
outside? Gee.

I come to ANYBODY'S rescue if I feel they deserve it based on my personal
experience.

Yes. I do post in other threads beside "these". Please learn to use the
"advanced search" tool which is available to everybody.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
moog said:
Pot calling the kettle black....;)
Umm... not really ;) I love my Tornado and do on occasion advertise said love. I'm just not a fan of TW's bogus policy.

Yeah Silverbear, I know that at least 40 out of your 80 posts have been in different kinds of threads. I was just trying to make a funny (not for you though, bc I really don't care for you). I remember in post #3 of my thread you saying something along the lines of blah blah blah... you owe them an apology, rinse and repeat a few times. We ALL can't be crazy now can we?

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
I remember in post #3 of my thread you saying something along the lines of blah blah blah... you owe them an apology, rinse and repeat a few times. We ALL can't be crazy now can we?

At that point in time, you accused TW of being "lame". You had a problem,
but you did not contact them about it. Actually, it was your FIRST problem
in 6 orders, I believe, and you did not give them any chance to make good.
You just came here and called them "lame". At that point, you were being
unfair. And if somebody is being unfair, they owe the other person an
apology.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
SilverBear said:
At that point in time, you accused TW of being "lame". You had a problem,
but you did not contact them about it. Actually, it was your FIRST problem
in 6 orders, I believe, and you did not give them any chance to make good.
You just came here and called them "lame". At that point, you were being
unfair. And if somebody is being unfair, they owe the other person an
apology.
Who said I didn't contact them about my issue? No, you ASSUMED I didn't contact them and went on with your devil horn riding rant telling me I owed them an apology... multiple times. Let's see, I pay for something and it shows up not working at all, and after multiple attempts to get the situation resolved with no response... I owe THEM an apology? Get real.

edit: No return policy on DOA atty's/batts in multi-packs is pretty lame, no? Or are you a fan of that as well?

edit #2: I know how to use the forum, thanks. Why would I waste my time looking at where you're posting... you're not that famous. :)

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Who said I didn't contact them about my issue? No, you ASSUMED I didn't contact them and went on with your devil horn riding rant telling me I owed them an apology... multiple times. Let's see, I pay for something and it shows up not working at all, and after multiple attempts to get the situation resolved with no response... I owe THEM an apology? Get real.

edit: No return policy on DOA atty's/batts in multi-packs is pretty lame, no? Or are you a fan of that as well?

Your original post made no mention of contacting TW. It wasn't until post
#11, two days later, where you mentioned you did, but were "still waiting"
for a response. So, they are guilty until proven innocent?

My last order included three (3) Tornado 5-packs. I knew the rules before
pressing the "order" button. Amazingly enough, 15 of 15 batteries worked!
Previous orders included 510 atty 5-packs... at least 3. Not a dud in the
bunch.

Edit: Your "lame" accusation was made on a Sunday. Apparently, you claim
to have contacted them a couple days earlier, which would be a Friday. TW
does not have weekend hours. Not sure how you would have heard back
from them if nobody is working. Just mentioning...

Last edited:

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
SilverBear said:
Your original post made no mention of contacting TW. It wasn't until post
#11, two days later, where you mentioned you did, but were "still waiting"
for a response. So, they are guilty until proven innocent?

My last order included three (3) Tornado 5-packs. I knew the rules before
pressing the "order" button. Amazingly enough, 15 of 15 batteries worked!
Previous orders included 510 atty 5-packs... at least 3. Not a dud in the
bunch.

Edit: Your "lame" accusation was made on a Sunday. Apparently, you claim
to have contacted them a couple days earlier, which would be a Friday. TW
does not have weekend hours. Not sure how you would have heard back
from them if nobody is working. Just mentioning...
It's not possible to do something and then post about it on the INTERNET a few days later? Hey, guess what... It's been over a month now... still waiting. I was trying to wind down and get to bed, it's already 8 a.m. You've succeeded in getting me pretty amped up though, I'm headed downstairs for a vape. Don't keep me waiting do long for your next paid post, I do need to get some sleep.

By the way, my "lame accusation" was made on saturday, apr 10th.

I called them the day I received the order which was during the work week. Sent an email a couple days later. Do "you guys" not receive emails on the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread