Totally wicked poor quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the DSE901 from UK Totally Wicked. The kit came with two batteries and one atomiser. The first battery starting performing badly after 3 weeks, 4 weeks it wouldn't charge at all.

So I emailed Totally Wicked who said "that the product is out of warranty", and that they can't help. 2 weeks later the other battery went dead as well.

My Joye 510 that I got from anothe supplier has worked fine for 3 months.

If this the standard of product and customer service they provide, certainly won't be buying anything from them again.

sentrarob

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
yahoo.com
Bought the DSE901 from UK Totally Wicked. The kit came with two batteries and one atomiser. The first battery starting performing badly after 3 weeks, 4 weeks it wouldn't charge at all.

So I emailed Totally Wicked who said "that the product is out of warranty", and that they can't help. 2 weeks later the other battery went dead as well.

My Joye 510 that I got from anothe supplier has worked fine for 3 months.

If this the standard of product and customer service they provide, certainly won't be buying anything from them again.

I personally have NEVER had a problem with any of TW's products. You just have to make sure everything workd BEFORE your warranty expires. ALL products i have bought from them within the past year are still working good.:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread