TPA Cola('s) question

Status
Not open for further replies.

babemomlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
So I just ordered a bunch of DIY stuff cause I'm sick of spending gross amounts of money on juices to try.
I'd rather get into cheap flavorings and make bulk of stuff I like.

Anyway, I LOVE cola juices. BWB's and iVape's cola are both DELICIOUS and my first quest is to make/find a cola I like and that is similar to those juices.

I've been trying to look some stuff up but from my understanding TPA has a cola, cola syrup, and cola (tri) flavoring.

Are cola syrup+cola (tri) the same juice? Cause on some websites I'll see one but not the other, and on some I only see cola :x

I was just wondering if anyone else knew.

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
I have tpa cola flavor and I have yet to find a percentage from 5-20% that actually tastes like cola, its a very weak flavor imo. Some people swear by it. Between that, and tpa root beer that oddly separates in vg Im sticking to just tpa mountain dew from now on.

So it is a pretty weak flavor? I prefer the Mt. Dew that TPA sells solely judging from the smell but who knows what will happen when mixing. I guess Cola is a hit or miss type of flavor then.

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
Imo, tpa is very hit and miss. Like alot of flavoring companies. Some are good, some not so good. For me tpa cola has been a miss Mountain dew is geeat at 18-20%, and better with a little bit of tpa lemon and tpa key lime added ( this makes it head more toward a lemonade flavor to me tho).

Cola Ive struggled with tho, as well as their root beer. I dunno. Id like to see better consistency from tpa flavorings. They are all over the place concentration wise and I have a ton of tpa stuff.

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
Imo, tpa is very hit and miss. Like alot of flavoring companies. Some are good, some not so good. For me tpa cola has been a miss Mountain dew is geeat at 18-20%, and better with a little bit of tpa lemon and tpa key lime added ( this makes it head more toward a lemonade flavor to me tho).

Cola Ive struggled with tho, as well as their root beer. I dunno. Id like to see better consistency from tpa flavorings. They are all over the place concentration wise and I have a ton of tpa stuff.

Myself as well, I bought about 20 different flavors on the 25% off July 4 sale after reading some good stuff about their flavors on Little_Girls blog as well as the TPA thread. Unfortunately I ran out of my VG nic before I could test any flavors but I'm itching to test them now.

Glock Rock

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Indiana
Honestly, I didn't like TPA's cola. It's got this weird spice to it. To me, it's gross and tastes nothing like a cola. I've gone up and down the scale in percentages on the cola and added various levels of sweetener. I don't see how anyone can say it tastes like a cola because it simply doesn't. Not to me, at any rate. Now, I've not tried their cola syrup and I probably won't, but i hear it's sweeter.

babemomlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
Hrm..
I LOVE iVape and BWB colas. Absolutely love.
I got TPA Cola, Cola Syrup, and Cola (tri).
To be honest, all I've been vaping lately is a straight 10% mix of cola tri. It's awesomely sweet, and pretty cola-y and has some fizz.
It's different then ivapes and bwb's colas, but it's still REALLY good. I was thinking of trying to mix up percentages of the other colas in there to see if I can get more of that cola bite in there.
I did another mix of cola syrup and champagne, but I think I put too much champ. in there as I can taste the alcohol coming out too much.

I will definitely be experimenting with it soon and will let you guys know what I think about them.
Pretty much on a search to duplicate what I like in ivapes and BWB's colas in a home juice.

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
I haven't tried TFA cola flavor by itself, so I can't comment, but I do use it to add to other flavors to add some kick and spankle to the taste. For example, I use TFA grape juice at 15% and cola at 5% to make a nice zesty vape.

Definitely is zesty, I added a drop of the flavor to my atty with about 4 drops of another premix I don't really like and it's pretty prickly. Can't say anything about the cola flavor though, it seems to taste too much of alcohol atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread