TPA Red Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bottle of TPA Red Bull... been trying different mixes/ratios... (10%, 15%, 20%... 70/30, 60/40, 50/50) at 12mg nicotine. Problem that I am running into... loss/drop off of flavor. The bullish flavor is kinda there on the first draw, maybe the second, but then it just seems to fade away into obscurity... not like flavor is missing, but not distinct at all... just kind of meh.

Has anyone else had success making anything enjoyably vapable with this flavor? Any and all input welcome.

mjradik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Columbia, MD
Red Bull is one of my favorite flavors. In my top 3. However, I do agree that TPA's red bull is slightly off. I fixed that problem by adding cola syrup from TPA as well. I do 15% Red Bull, and 1-2% cola syrup. For my taste buds, and my friends, it is SPOT ON. And as always I add 1 drop menthol per 5ml for kick.

@BCman. I did try adding sweetner at one time, but IMO thought it thre it off a bit. I have not tried adding chmpange to the mix, but see where your comming from because TPA's red bull is a little to sweet, and adding the cola add some bitterness which makes it better, and I assume champagne is also bitter.

Keita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
California
I have yet to find, or be able to make something that taste like red bull to me. I have tired about 3 venders versions of red bull and they all miss the mark. I also have TPA red bull and I am waiting till I get my malic acid to give it a sour-ish flavor like red bull has.

I bought malic acid from TPA and i was not impressed. To me it just made it taste funky with only a very very VERY slight sour note to it messing with the flavor too much with not enough sour (this was mixed at HIGH concentrate and Low). I eventually flushed it down the toilet haha, it slightly cleaned the toilet too!. I also heard that any acid should not be vaped but I dont know about that.

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got my redbull in and I like the flavor, added 10 drops on 2,5 ml, but thats not yet enough for me. Going to add some more drops just to see what% how much I want it at. Had too many flavors coming in, and wanted to test all, in a very short period of time :)

I did like the taste, but as stated it's not the "real" red bull flavor. which would be impossible. But it's a good flavor and i'll buy it again. Now I switched testing to dripping and I liked it. Then I switched over to an ego-c LR tank. My ego-c atty still had some mary jane in it ... The combo of the red bull with left over mary jane on the atomizer was like .... wwwoooooooooooooooww :). So going to have to test that mix also this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread