Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Just wondering , is TPA redhots safe to vape ? This is one flavor that is different from any other flavoring . When i vape it my tongue goes completely numb . Im just wondering if its making my tongue numb ,whats it doing to my lungs . I cant even take a regular inhale with this one since it really makes you cough too .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Yea i get a weird feeling from it almost like nauseous but not like a nic buzz type . It does taste good though . Yea i heard it can crack poly carbonate pretty fast . The numbness though just gives me the feeling that it shouldnt be vaped . It has more numbning sensation than clorosceptic spray . Its like i poured ambisol on my tongue or got a Novocaine shot lol.

Im wondering what the ingridient is in it that causes this ?

Im guessing its this cinnamaldehyde

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have been vaping it about a month and I have no problems, mine does not make my tongue go numb. Is it the batch I sent you? It very well could be an irritant for you. My ? is what volt you vaping it at? I do on a constant 3.7v and when I go to 5v it is a bit stronger.

Yup . I do really like the taste of it

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Here's what TPA has to say about it...

"This is a "stripped-down" version of our cinnamon that contains mostly cinnamaldehyde and a touch of eugenol. It is more like the candy than true cinnamon. Cinnamaldehyde is the main molecule in natural cinnamon bark, and this molecule, like pure cinnamon oil, should not be stored in non-HDPE plastic."

I'm assuming the plastics that are suffering from exposure are non-HDPE plastic.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
My mom vapes it most of the time. She has copd and she breathes better now than ever. But then she has always been a bit of a weirdo. :laugh: Ducking cause she is part of this forum and will smack me if she sees this. :glare: Seriously she has had only positive but then she has always loved eating the hot cinnamon candy so maybe she is used to it????

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
Linda told me personally, If it doesn't agree with you, don't vape it..

Yep. If you have concerns, avoid it. Personally, I don't see much harm in small amounts. But obviously we don't know how it'll effect us in the long run.

Sent from my HTC Buzz Pro using vapatalk.

YorkieGirl1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
I dont get any numbing from it, but I can say that if you mix it with VG - omg its gross - tastes like motor oil. Still trying to figure out a mix to use this that doesnt make it taste like red hots and gross oil =(. It definetly is an odd one - this is the first flavoring I have had problems with the VG with.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have made it at 5% and 10% and like it at both levels. 10% is great. I have it in a DCT plastic tank and it had done nothing to damage the plastic in any way. I think the flavor is fantastic. It tastes just like the small, round, Red Hots candies I bought when I was a kid.

What type of plastic is the tank . It should be cracking within minutes in most plastic tanks and melt the caps on most dct's . Are we talking about TPA redhots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread