TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishking

Dec 24, 2014
Pocono Mountains
Ive been having a hard time with the banana's. I have ripe banana and banana creme and if i mix it over 2% in anything it gets bitter. I did find the bananas and vanilla custard go well together. And 1%-2% EM or 4% sweetner help take the edge off but doesnt get rid of the bitterness.

what are you using to vape, i'll dig around my recipe book, I love both of those banana and have mixed at way higher percentages with other things, cheesecake, butterscotch etc, When using the ripe I leave the lid off for a while...

ripe kills the rubber on the plunger, I don't use the plastic on the ripe, what are you using to vape? drip tanks? wattage? etc? also keep the cap off the ripe container for a few days

I use a mixture of rtas and rdas but my main ones are a mutation x V1 with twisted 26g coils for .5 on a sigelei 100w plus at 48-52 watts, Billow RTA with dual 26g on either my nemesis mech or the sigelei at 38 watts. I also have a Goblin RTA i mix in and a Veritas RDA.

trueagle

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
hello all my First DIY recipe, try not to kill me but I think it is pretty good

Banana Berry Cheesecake
3mg nicotine
5% Strawberry Ripe
4% Banana Cream
3% Cheesecake
2% sweetenr ( or not)
I like it a lot, easily vaped it all day, all flavors are TFA, while I understand it's basic, I am just starting out, great to make something I can use day in and day out, now back to the .... lab, if anyone try's it your feedback would be appreciated

I mixed this with the Sweetner with a shake and letting it sit for three hours it taste great. I'm sure after 45-72 hrs the flavor will be d well and I'll be vaping the 25 ml bottle up asap

IonMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
Bradley, Illinois, United States
This is the most realistic tobacco vape I've ever tried, picked it up off of e-liquid-recipes and tweaked it a bit (way too strong originally). Thanks goes to centexguy60 for the original recipe.

Marlboro light
1.2% Caramel Original
0.5% M-Type Premium
0.3% Ethyl Maltol
1.2% Vanilla Swirl

I mixed mine with 12mg 30/70 PG/VG
5min hot water bath (baby bottle warmer) and steeped over night. Flavor is less like a marlboro and more like the old school unfiltered camels

Reactions: Fstop

Sun Valley

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2014
United States
This is the most realistic tobacco vape I've ever tried, picked it up off of e-liquid-recipes and tweaked it a bit (way too strong originally). Thanks goes to centexguy60 for the original recipe.

Marlboro light
1.2% Caramel Original
0.5% M-Type Premium
0.3% Ethyl Maltol
1.2% Vanilla Swirl

I mixed mine with 12mg 30/70 PG/VG
5min hot water bath (baby bottle warmer) and steeped over night. Flavor is less like a marlboro and more like the old school unfiltered camels
Thanks for sharing this. It sounds very good and exactly what I would like. I just started diy few weeks ago. I will definitely try this. [emoji106]

dead not sleeping

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Land of Thunder, Upstate NY
This was my quit the analogs recipe. Simple to mix and it tasted somewhat like I was used to. Pretty close to a "little cigar" that I'm no longer killing myself with ... ( "little cigar" is/was a tax-around trick due to lack of a filter making it technically a 'cigar' - 3 bucks a pack vs same thing with a filter @ 9 bucks a pack ) The more vg in your mix the sweeter it gets.

RY4D 7%
Black Cherry 3%
Sour 1%

I don't like how any of the 'sweeteners' taste. Yuk. The sour brings fruits out just as well if not better, imo. Needs a couple weeks to sit. You can experiment a bit with the %s or by adding a touch of vanilla or orange cream or apple or ................

Last edited:

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
A few mixes I have been toying with for the last week. All TFA

Ice Cream Sandwich !
5% Red Velvet
2% Dulce de Leche
3% Graham Cracker
4% Vanilla bean Ice Cream
3% malted milk
1% Sweet Cream
(I add a little Peanut Butter to the mix, about .5 - 1%, I also sometimes add some molasses to the mix - really rounds it out. )

Sugar Cookie Delight

Vanilla Custard 10%
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie 7%
Graham Cracker 2%
Dulce de Leche 1.5% (Very Very tasty!)

Waffle Love

4.5 % Waffle (Belgian)
4% Butterscotch
1.5% Graham Cracker
3% Bavarian Cream
5% Vanilla Cupcake
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Peanut Butter Dream (My favorite DIY juice )

Peanut Butter 10 %
Graham Cracker 3%
Caramel 2%
Sweet Cream 2%
Vanilla Custard 3%

Enjoy

disco180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
New York
Peanut Butter Dream (My favorite DIY juice )

Peanut Butter 10 %
Graham Cracker 3%
Caramel 2%
Sweet Cream 2%
Vanilla Custard 3%

Enjoy

I am actually in love with this one...Linda at TPA/TFA needs to thank you because i decided to buy 4oz of all these flavors...gonna make it my ADV. Thanks

Joseph Swint

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2014
Canton, Ohio
Ok, this is the first recipe that I've made that I feel is ready to share with others. It's inspired by Mr. Goodvapes Karma Kream, but actually tastes nothing like it.
All flavors are from The Flavor Apprentice.

Nicotine Strength6.00 mg
PG Level40.00%
VG Level60.00%
Flavor Level20.00%
Amount to Make30.000 ml
Ingredients
Ing %
Drops
Weight
Volume
Nicotine Base
6.00%​
36.0​
1.800 g​
1.800 ml​
Nude Nicotine PG
14.00%​
84.0​
4.200 g​
4.200 ml​
Nude Nicotine VG
60.00%​
360.0​
18.000 g​
18.000 ml​
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
7.00%​
42.0​
2.100 g​
2.100 ml​
Peach (Juicy)
7.00%​
42.0​
2.100 g​
2.100 ml​
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
4.00%​
24.0​
1.200 g​
1.200 ml​
Marshmallow
2.00%​
12.0​
0.600 g​
0.600 ml​

Last edited:

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am actually in love with this one...Linda at TPA/TFA needs to thank you because i decided to buy 4oz of all these flavors...gonna make it my ADV. Thanks

Thank you! I sometimes add Dulce de Leche, butterscotch, brown sugar, or even molasses in there., although the above recipe is my favorite. My 2nd favorite (and most requested) is the Ice Cream Sandwich. Im playing around with different mixes in an effort to combine the two, like a Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
Let me start this by clearly stating I am not a Tobacco juice vaper, I tried Tripoli by Charlie Noble based off the description of it having Fig and Almond and at the recommendation of a friend I trusted. Ever since the first day I tried it I've been trying to replicate it with a clone recipe and today I've come close, it's missing a little something but I really like the clone at the point it has reached, so I feel the need to share it. Not exact, but on the right track!

I made mine to Max VG, the authentic juice is a 20PG/80VG blend, this is close at 17/83 if mixed to max VG.

TFA Turkish 5%
TFA Fig 5%
TFA Natural Almond 3%
TFA Mild Black 2%
TFA Chocolate Caramel Nut 2%

The Almond and Fig give off a pleasant sweetness which seems to be accented by the very slight chocolate, rounded out by a smooth Turkish Tobacco on the exhale. This is going to most likely end up as on of my ADV's and it's ready to go right after shaking. Give it a shot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy-Chi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread