TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsley1065

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Pina Colada - something I've been playing with for a few days now. Getting close. Did just place another order, waiting on Jamaican Rum to spice it up a little

35/65 3% nic
Pina Colada 10%
VBIC 2
Van Swirl 2
Cotton Candy 2
Bav Cream 1
Pineapple 1

Very good immediately, great after a 24 hour breath. It is a little "dry" but I think I like that.
Anyone have any success with Jamaican Rum? Was gonna start with 1-2%

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Wing

Feb 25, 2012
Hampton Bays
This one came out very tasty so I thought it would be worth posting. Mix and vape and it's pretty nice.

Strawnanas'N'Cream2
5% Ripe Stawberry
4% Banana Cream
3% Bavarian Cream
4% Whipped Cream
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Thanks for the Strawberry Banana Cream idea.
I made a version last night. 3% Nic 70vg/30pg All TFA, except for the Sucralose.

6% Ripe Strawberry
4% Banana Cream
3% Whipped Cream
2% Marshmallow
1% Sweet Raspberry
1% Sucralose (10%solution)

fatih

Jun 15, 2011
turkey
my good recipes %30 pg %70 vg
%6 cantaloupe
%3 peach(juicy)
%1 sweet and tart
%6 ripe strawberry
%4 banana cream
%2 bavarian cream
%1 whipped cream
%4 dulce leche
%2 vanilla custard
%0,5 caramel(orginal)
%0,35 mtype(premium)
%6 Peanut Butter
%2 Vanilla Custard
%2 Graham Cracker
%1 Caramel
%1 Sweet Cream
for all recipes 1 drop maltol each 10 ml

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
Does the Mary Jane flavor actually taste like that plant that shall never be mentioned on ECF?
My buddy, who is a cop suggested mary jane as a great savory flavor. I ordered some from TFA and after trying it and quickly changing my wicks, my wife would not believe I was not burning the bad stuff. I can only imagine explaining to the officer, "no really it is just an ecigarette sir, yes I will get out of the truck...."

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I make strong juices, about 20% flavor for most, and all at 75% - 80% VG. My ADV my take on what my B&M calls "Marilyn"

20% flavor -Equal parts TFA (for 10ml batch it's 1 1/3ml)
Juicy Peach
Pear
Strawberry
(I have actually found Flavor West Strawberry is a little tastier, but you have to steep it for 2 hrs with the cap off to get rid of a waxy taste.)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I make strong juices, about 20% flavor for most, and all at 75% - 80% VG. My ADV my take on what my B&M calls "Marilyn"

20% flavor -Equal parts TFA (for 10ml batch it's 1 1/3ml)
Juicy Peach
Pear
Strawberry
(I have actually found Flavor West Strawberry is a little tastier, but you have to steep it for 2 hrs with the cap off to get rid of a waxy taste.)

Wow! I'll say you make `em strong: 1.333 ml X 3 flavors = 4 ml. In a 10 ml. batch; that's 40%! ;)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
my good recipes %30 pg %70 vg
%4 dulce leche
%2 vanilla custard
%0,5 caramel(orginal)
%0,35 mtype(premium)

for all recipes 1 drop maltol each 10 ml

Thanks for sharing fatih. All four sound tasty and worth a try. I did have two questions.
In recipe #3; your last ingredient is 0.35% of "mytype." What is "mytype?" I could find no reference to it on TPA/TFA website.
Your very last comment of the post about "for all recipes 1 drop maltol each 10 ml"; are you saying that you are adding 1 drop of ethyl maltol for every 10 ml of each recipe you blend? If so; are you using TFA's Cotton Candy (which is ethyl maltol at 10% PG dilution), or are you diluting your own from crystals?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
M type smell like ashtray [emoji1]
Yeah,like a wet ashtray haha.That was one of the very first flavors i bought when i started diy,and i mixed it at 5%,big mistake it was horrible,then i seen reccomendations to use it really low,but i have never tried it again after that.

Reactions: TrollDragon

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Hi michaelsil1, this is what I have come up with so far, it's one of my all day vapes. Strong earl grey with a sweat after taste.

60% pg 40% vg
13% earl grey
8% honey
5% bavarian cream
4% sweat cream

I know that there have been at least 14 additional posts to this recipe; but I gotta throw my :2c: (and two years late) in. This recipe rocks!
I have a roommate whose brother has spent the last 14 years in China and Korea and is here visiting. He just started vaping two weeks ago with all "hand-me-down" gear and juice.
He hadn't found anything he really liked; and I asked him what kind of flavors he liked/wanted. His reply was "do you have anything tea flavored."
I had the above quoted post printed out, in my binder, as a "want to try" but had yet to mix it up. It was the only "tea" recipe I had come across (sorry, I've been slow getting through these 80 pages).
So, I told him I had this earl grey recipe, but I couldn't vouch for it. His response; "I love earl grey." I mixed up 12 ml., shook the life out of it, and put 10 drops on my deringer (maybe 15 minutes after mixing) took a couple of drags. Holy Tea Cow! I almost didn't give it to him when he returned to the house (saving grace was he needed 18 mg. nic and I don't go above 6 mg. anymore). I put a fresh drip tip on my deringer and handed it to him and said "what do you think of this?"
He loved it. 5 Minutes later he returned from the guest room with the half a dozen partial bottles of who knows what; and says "you can have these; I don't want `em."
Bottom line... I think I've got him seeing that there is a life after analogs, and I think I have a new all-day-vape! :w00t:

Thanks for sharing!! :thumbs:

(Question: have you tried this with any of the other TFA tea flavors (black, chi, green)?)

side note: this is the first recipe I have used that I did NOT tweak out of need (I was missing one or more ingredients) or taste. Spot on!

scooterholic

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Nampa, Idaho
I know that there have been at least 14 additional posts to this recipe; but I gotta throw my :2c: (and two years late) in. This recipe rocks!
I have a roommate whose brother has spent the last 14 years in China and Korea and is here visiting. He just started vaping two weeks ago with all "hand-me-down" gear and juice.
He hadn't found anything he really liked; and I asked him what kind of flavors he liked/wanted. His reply was "do you have anything tea flavored."
I had the above quoted post printed out, in my binder, as a "want to try" but had yet to mix it up. It was the only "tea" recipe I had come across (sorry, I've been slow getting through these 80 pages).
So, I told him I had this earl grey recipe, but I couldn't vouch for it. His response; "I love earl grey." I mixed up 12 ml., shook the life out of it, and put 10 drops on my deringer (maybe 15 minutes after mixing) took a couple of drags. Holy Tea Cow! I almost didn't give it to him when he returned to the house (saving grace was he needed 18 mg. nic and I don't go above 6 mg. anymore). I put a fresh drip tip on my deringer and handed it to him and said "what do you think of this?"
He loved it. 5 Minutes later he returned from the guest room with the half a dozen partial bottles of who knows what; and says "you can have these; I don't want `em."
Bottom line... I think I've got him seeing that there is a life after analogs, and I think I have a new all-day-vape! :w00t:

Thanks for sharing!! :thumbs:

(Question: have you tried this with any of the other TFA tea flavors (black, chi, green)?)

side note: this is the first recipe I have used that I did NOT tweak out of need (I was missing one or more ingredients) or taste. Spot on!

Hi IDJoel, I'm glad you guys like this :party:. I've got black, chi, and green but haven't done much with them maybe I'll get them out tonight and make something. I need to make more Earl Grey it was my adv for a long time, now after reading your post I want it again lol. Btw I'm in Nampa, it's a small world :) .

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
My buddy, who is a cop suggested mary jane as a great savory flavor. I ordered some from TFA and after trying it and quickly changing my wicks, my wife would not believe I was not burning the bad stuff. I can only imagine explaining to the officer, "no really it is just an ecigarette sir, yes I will get out of the truck...."

I think that flavor tastes like licking a pine tree.

• Informative
Reactions: Fstop

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Hey all; I need a little help...
I've been perusing the recipes and noticed more than several call for TFA's "Tobacco Absolute." I could not find any reference to that name on either TPA/TFA's or WL's websites using their search bars.
Has this been renamed or is it no longer offered? If no longer offered; what is everyone using for substitution? And, if not at a 1:1 ratio, what substitution ratio are you using? (I am led to understand the TA is/was extremely strong so I thought any substitution might have to be increased).
I apologize of this has already been covered ad nauseum. Please feel free to direct me to the correct thread.
Thank you one and all :) !

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread