Strawberry Banana
5 drops of Ripe Banana
10 drops of Strawberry
The rest is the base of your choice

Peach Strawberry
12 drops of juicy peach
12 drops of strawberry
The rest is the base of your choice
I know this a old post but, how much are you making here? Hopefully someone knows cause sounds good.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Somebody mentioned on another forum that they had trouble trying to download/open it on their phone and their tablet. Maybe same problem for you?

You can also find Bill's recipes in several sections of his blogs. Lots of other great DIY info there, too, from him.

Bill's Magic Vapor's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I downloaded that app and they still show up as VLC files
It's been a long time since i downloaded the drop box,so i can't remember for sure how to do it,but i remember,somehow when you download them,you save them to the ejuicemeup folder,and they will add in to it.If you do a search in the tfa thread,you may be able to find the directions there.I know it mentioned on how to do it shortly after the drop box link was added there.

txskimo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
Houston,TX
I finally figured it out. At first I was copying and pasting the entire folder into the ejuicemeup folder. Apparently you have to do the recipes themselves and not inside a folder if that makes sense. Hopefully somebody else will find this useful if they run into the same problem.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I have decided that this will be the last series of reports I will be posting. With 200 recipes the report has become to big to print and its time for me to move on. I hope you will continue to post your recipes for others to enjoy.

Final Recipe Reports:

TFA_Vendor's Recipes_06_23_14
TOC_TFA_Vendor's Recipes_06_23_14

TFA_Vendor's AsUsed %'s_06_23_14
TOC_TFA_Vendor's AsUsed %'s_06_23_14

TFA_Recipes_By_Votes_06_23_14

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5rhNaN5v1yPZDM2Nm9TaEh0MEE&usp=sharing

I was very interested to look at this but the link is dead :(
Could you repost it possibly please?

Thanks to every one who contributed to this thread :)

Brkdnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
Mad City, WI. USA

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Hi all, I just starting DIYing a few weeks ago and was hoping for some advice.

I recently made a batch with 10% strawberry and 2% french vanilla, both from TPA. The other ingredients are 6% distilled water and the rest is pure VG.

But when sampling it it tasted more like pure vanilla and I couldn't discover the strawberry anywhere. I do smell sweet ripe strawberries when sniffing the bottle but I can't find the taste anywhere in my vapor.

I only made this two days ago but did a quick heat infusion, 2 X 2 hour breathing sessions and kept it warm all the time and shacked the bottle vigorously several times per day.

This method seems to work great for my banana cream juice (also from TPA) so I wonder if the strawberry just needs more steeping, or is the vanilla that overpowering and did I use way too much (I wanted a main strawberry taste with just a hint of vanilla).

At this point I almost start to doubt myself and wonder if I accidentally mixed up the strawberry and vanilla quantities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread