TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen3777

Dec 26, 2014
Indonesia
That can be an adventure that can be very elusive and rewarding. I started vaping on those Blu e-cigs and later switched to an eGo and a Kanger T3. Anyway wanted to replicate the one flavor of Blu that I really liked, Cherry Crush. Tried several different variations of cherry blends, some good, and some not so good. The good ones I vaped, the not so good ones got dumped into a bottle. When it got full and I needed something to vape I gave it a try. Turns out it was the best tasting cherry juice I had ever tried... Unfortunately I didn't keep notes about my previous mixes, so I had no idea of what exactly was in there...

:eek::oops::-x:(
Maybe the wasted become good because of the long steeping time..
Just guessing..
Because some of my experiments taste horrible at first, but some of it getting delicious after a few months kept in my cupboard..
[emoji28]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Maybe the wasted become good because of the long steeping time..
Just guessing..
Because some of my experiments taste horrible at first, but some of it getting delicious after a few months kept in my cupboard..
[emoji28]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
That's a distinct possibility, but a lot of those mixes were of different amounts of flavoring, some were blends of 2 or 3 different cherry flavors. Though typically a single fruit flavor is a shake -n- vape deal, sometimes steeping for a day at most before vaping.

Well it's all a moot point now as I've settled for a cherry from Flavor West instead, which BTW is a shake-n-vape mix. But the point was that one should make detailed notes of their recipes and the results.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dethnode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
arkansas
ah yes, record keeping is a bit of a habbit for me as I am an accountant. I have yet to buy a single flavor, but I have spreadsheets of flavor profiles and reccommended percentages that I have found on this forum and others.

Think its time I just jumped on in and started trying my hand at diy....

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
ah yes, record keeping is a bit of a habbit for me as I am an accountant. I have yet to buy a single flavor, but I have spreadsheets of flavor profiles and reccommended percentages that I have found on this forum and others.

Think its time I just jumped on in and started trying my hand at diy....
I'd like to see the spread sheet! I can use all the help I can get

Reactions: Kenna

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Hy,
i was wondering one creamy recipe.
Could you please help me.
Have tried with these mix:
VG:pG = 70:30
Vanilla Custard (TFA) : 4%
Strawberry Ripe (TFA) : 10%
Sweetener 1%
Steep for 2 weeks,
It seems that the flavour isn't bold enough, any sugestion?

I would try adding both TFA Sweet Cream and TFA Bavarian Cream @ 3% each.

Good luck!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Thanks. Will try on my next batch. But how bout the straw ripe? Should i raise the percentage, i feel that the straw flavour is a little bit thin. Or should i reduce the vanila?
Try combining strawberrys like adding some Cappella Sweet Strawberry, or Flavor West Strawberry. Or some dragonfruit helps to bring out, or brighten strawberry. I'd decrease the Strawberry Ripe to 6% & add another Strawberry in the 4-6% range & maybe 1-2% dragonfruit. More creams will just mute the fruit since steeping makes them richer in flavor, but adding a smidge of sweet cream & bavarian cream would be good. You'll have to play with %.

Vyas

Sep 3, 2016
Try combining strawberrys like adding some Cappella Sweet Strawberry, or Flavor West Strawberry. Or some dragonfruit helps to bring out, or brighten strawberry. I'd decrease the Strawberry Ripe to 6% & add another Strawberry in the 4-6% range & maybe 1-2% dragonfruit. More creams will just mute the fruit since steeping makes them richer in flavor, but adding a smidge of sweet cream & bavarian cream would be good. You'll have to play with %.

Thanks, maybe i'll stick with tfa. It's kinda bit hard to get capela or fw in my country.

^ What Kenna said. I also like the TFA Strawberry (sweet).

Alright then. Straw sweet will be on the list then. So far i have ry4 asian, van custard, apple pie, straw ripe. Have tried all those, single, in three batch on 8, 12, 15 % to recognize the flavour character.
I like creamy juice, any sugestion what flavour should i get next?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thanks, maybe i'll stick with tfa. It's kinda bit hard to get capela or fw in my country.

Alright then. Straw sweet will be on the list then. So far i have ry4 asian, van custard, apple pie, straw ripe. Have tried all those, single, in three batch on 8, 12, 15 % to recognize the flavour character.
If you like ry4,i would suggest trying Ry4 double.I didn't care for the ry4 asian,but the double is my favorite flavor.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

TFA has several strawberries, & they have dragonfruit which is a creamy fruit. Bavarian cream, sweet cream, & 2 cheesecakes - one with graham crust & one without. All are great for creamy mixes & with just about any fruit.

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Don't forget about the strawberry & cream:

ccdc753af773bc6c6aa3f4fd22d2d479.jpg

Could work as a sweeter kinda strawberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread