tpriv screen problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

elysia

Aug 6, 2017
hello, I have just bought a smok tpriv and for the first 2 days it worked fine but now the screen is saying one of my batteries are dead and one is full charge. I bought an external battery charger as I though that might've been the case, and I have now just bought some new batteries. Still no sign, my ecig is still working but the battery is dying fast. Any suggestions? thankyou

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Make sure your batteries were both purchased on the same date, both are the same brand and model number and that they are inserted, used, removed and charged together.

Our resident Battery Jedi Master @Mooch is still testing the theory of "Battery Marriage," but for now it's the safe procedure.

Your batteries should also be high drain, capable of supporting 20 or more amps and made by LG, Samsung or Sony.

Check all of the above boxes and if the problem persists it's likely a device malfunction.

Edit: @Mike McVape and @suprtrkr beat me to it on malfunction

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hello, I have just bought a smok tpriv and for the first 2 days it worked fine but now the screen is saying one of my batteries are dead and one is full charge. I bought an external battery charger as I though that might've been the case, and I have now just bought some new batteries. Still no sign, my ecig is still working but the battery is dying fast. Any suggestions? thankyou
Welcome and glad you joined. I have provided a little more information which might help choosing/evaluating batteries.
Might like to read:
18650 Battery Buying Guide for Vapor Users – Wake and Vape Blog
(9) Battery Basics for Mods; the Ultimate Battery Guide | E-Cigarette Forum
Calculating battery current draw for a regulated mod | E-Cigarette Forum
Battery Safety: Will You Marry Me? - Mt Baker Vapor
A Guide to Safe Charging - The Complete Guide to E-Cig Safety
Guide to Choosing a Battery Charger | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread