Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
This is the official Smokeless Image - VOLTie / VOLTer / VOLTan / VOLTure Trading / Swapping Thread :p

Have a flavor you do not like ...well the one you do not like may be someone else's favorite? Nic level to high...someone else's may be to low?

Want to switch battery colors?

This is the thread to SWAP your gear with your Smokeless Image Community!!

NO SELLING IS ALLOWED HERE... ECF REQUIRES THAT HAPPEN IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.. Smokeless Image gear SWAPPING ONLY

Last edited:

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I have a nicquid I'm willing to trade someone, if I can, for a 65mm battery. I've only filled one carto with it. It's Vanilla, 6mg from SI. Hubby wasn't a fan of it and I prefer the fruit flavors, myself. Don't need anymore niquid, though. Is that okay to do? I'd prefer a black, chrome, blue, purple, pink, or raspberry battery, sealed automatic, if possible. Thanks!

Last edited:

gadgetx23

Dec 6, 2011
Iowa
For trade:

SI Cowboy 30mL, 12mg, (almost full)
SI Cowboy 12mg 6 pack cartos (unopened)
CC House Blend, 18mg, 15 mL (half full)
NLV Bounty Hunter, 6mg, 10mL (almost full)
NLV SunDance, 12mg, 10mL (full)

Make offer! Niquids, blanks, Volt gear, whatever. Good chance for anyone who enjoys Cowboy and/or wants to try some new flavors.

Last edited:

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I also have two manual batteries for trade. They are 78mm, yellow and red, with white LEDs. They were my husband's and work fine. He's looking for 65mm sealed autos with any color LED, but white. The batteries and LEDs work, but he glued his diamond caps on and we can't get them off to put the ash caps back on.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I recently got some bottles of e-liquid from Highbrow and have bottles of SI's chocolate (6 mg) and Freedom (18 mg), and I would like to trade SI cartos of my flavors for yours. I'll fill a blank SI carto with whichever flavor you'd like to try in return for you doing the same. The Highbrow flavors are 80 PG/20 VG. You can read descriptions of the Highbrow flavors at: E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

Highbrow flavors:
Vanilla Bourbon Bean - 6 mg
Peach Thymbra - 6 mg
Orange de Sangre - 6 mg
Highbrowbacco - RY4 - 12 mg
Coffee - Dark Roast - 6 mg
Buttered Rum and-then-some - 6 mg
Black Cherry Dulcet - 6 mg
Amaretto Amore - 12 mg

I also have a bottle of Aroma Ejuice's Turkish Blend with WTA (12 mg) for which I'd trade one carto for 2 of yours.

I just ordered some flavors from Ms. T's, but they haven't arrived yet:
Almond - 18 mg
Apricot - 18 mg
Cranberries - 18 mg
Red Hot Cinnamon Candy - 18 mg
Snickerdoodle Cookies - 18 mg
Vanilla Custard - 18 mg

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
I have a nicquid I'm willing to trade someone, if I can, for a 65mm battery. I've only filled one carto with it. It's Vanilla, 6mg from SI. Hubby wasn't a fan of it and I prefer the fruit flavors, myself. Don't need anymore niquid, though. Is that okay to do? I'd prefer a black, chrome, blue, purple, pink, or raspberry battery, sealed automatic, if possible. Thanks!
PM'ed ya............

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
This has been spoken for! Thank you, DM! :)

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Looking for older UN sealed Auto Volts with life left in them. Any color but black or white.
Will trade one Lanyard made by me of your color choice for each used Volt traded.
6774375136_5668340ecb.jpg

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I'd take these down, but it's too late to edit. My husband has decided to keep these as back up.

I also have two manual batteries for trade. They are 78mm, yellow and red, with white LEDs. They were my husband's and work fine. He's looking for 65mm sealed autos with any color LED, but white. The batteries and LEDs work, but he glued his diamond caps on and we can't get them off to put the ash caps back on.

rjohnson2

Feb 21, 2012
wi
I am looking for cpl SI juices, Desert Joe, Freedom & RY4. For trade I have around 10-15 small sample size juices, 10 topvapor from madvapes (4-5ml in each bottle, 16mg) & a few from bluemist vaping (7-10ml, 24mg) & few from vermillion (2-4ml, 20mg). I guess shoot me a pm if you have one of those SI juices and I can let you know what flavors I have.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
I've got three bottles dated from 02-24 make-date. 18 mg. nic- 15 ml bottles. I filled two cartos each...so that much missing. All contain PG.
Need to trade before the 5th of March-as I only go to Post Office once or twice a month.
Bottles are 'Snickerdoodle', '*Banana Fosters w/o cream' and 'Cinnamon Roll' Probably didn't let steep long enough but I can tell a bit too sweet for me.
Love coffee and tobacco flavors-some favorite vendors are Vermillion River, Copper Creek, Mom and Pop's, Madvapes, but they don't have to be from them. SI coffees and tobaccos are fine-just not the Desert Joe-all of the others- are fine. Also want PG in mine. (Thanks)
*Banana Fosters, I filled about 4 cartos.

Please try to trade as even as possible, and please-not interested in flavors other than tobacco and coffee or regular cinnamon- Thanks ;)

edit---Stop for a sec guys-I have a couple I need to look at and I'll get back to those peeps
first-thanks

Last edited:

gadgetx23

Dec 6, 2011
Iowa
I'm interested; PM sent.

I've got three bottles dated from 02-24 make-date. 18 mg. nic- 15 ml bottles. I filled two cartos each...so that much missing. All contain PG.
Need to trade before the 5th of March-as I only go to Post Office once or twice a month.
Bottles are 'Snickerdoodle', '*Banana Fosters w/o cream' and 'Cinnamon Roll' Probably didn't let steep long enough but I can tell a bit too sweet for me.
Love coffee and tobacco flavors-some favorite vendors are Vermillion River, Copper Creek, Mom and Pop's, Madvapes, but they don't have to be from them. SI coffees and tobaccos are fine-just not the Desert Joe-all of the others- are fine. Also want PG in mine. (Thanks)
*Banana Fosters, I filled about 4 cartos.

Please try to trade as even as possible, and please-not interested in flavors other than tobacco and coffee or regular cinnamon- Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread