Transition from Cigarettes to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

navydavy

Jul 4, 2015
Horsham, PA
Awesome! I'm only about 20 minutes from Lansdale and have been told to check Liberty out from the vapers at work. I have one right down the road in Hatboro,
Vaporphoxxe, and I like their selection too. It a vape lounge on the main street in town, with a steampunk atmosphere. Very cool place.

Forgot to say, I picked up Forbitten, they carry a lot of Liberty stuff, and it is amazing!

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome! I'm only about 20 minutes from Lansdale and have been told to check Liberty out from the vapers at work. I have one right down the road in Hatboro,
Vaporphoxxe, and I like their selection too. It a vape lounge on the main street in town, with a steampunk atmosphere. Very cool place.

Nice, always a plus to have a place close-by. I actually have a place at the end of my block...super convenient, and the sale they just had was excellent...15 bucks for a 60 ml bottle of juice. I got 3 and it should last me awhile, lol

Reactions: navydavy

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
It always helps me to hear other people's success stories with quitting smoking. With all of the cool gear and seemingly endless flavor options I can't ever see myself picking up smoking again.

Me too. This was the only way to quit smoking for me and to keep me from even wanting another cigarette. The patch failed, I was afraid to take chantax (as everyone I talked too had crazy side-effects), and with vaping, I quit as soon as I got the kit!
The gear is great too. Seeing other peoples setups is a great way to kinda see where you want to be in a few months.

JonJ78

Jul 4, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Me too. This was the only way to quit smoking for me and to keep me from even wanting another cigarette. The patch failed, I was afraid to take chantax (as everyone I talked too had crazy side-effects), and with vaping, I quit as soon as I got the kit!
The gear is great too. Seeing other peoples setups is a great way to kinda see where you want to be in a few months.

Yeah I tried the patch and the gum as well, and had the same concerns about chantax, so never tried that. I think the biggest thing keeping me from cigarettes now is all of the great flavors. Right now I have an RY4 I really like and Marilyn from pinup vapors. Also have a stawberry shake liquid I puff occasionally too. Always looking for e juice suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread