Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Somebody had to get this thing started.

I suppose this will be a freeform sort of thread, but I think people searching the E-Cigarette Forums for juice recommendations should have a reasonable expectation that the opinions presented here are unbiased and honest. Even though this thread is contained within Bionic Vapor's Forum Suppliers - Forum, It shouldn't be misconstrued to be intended as an echo chamber for Bionic Vapor Products.

On the other hand, there is no rational basis for intentionally excluding Bionic Vapor's often superior products out of some misguided fear of appearing like some kind of sock puppet.

Bionic Vapor undoubtedly has some of best e-liquids available on the market today, but let the chips fall where they may.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Treasure

Okay, so I've made no secret of my love for Bionic Vapor's Ground Breaking E-Juice. I'm convinced that if it's vendor spent more time marketing and hyping this extraordinary nectar instead of focusing the bulk of his time on customer service, crafting and refining, people would already be singing the praises of this juice from every hilltop. It doesn't matter. Word of mouth will eventually have it's way as the good news spreads.

I give Ground Breaking, on my personal scale, a ranking of 10 out of a possible 10. Jut try it!

Last edited:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Trash

I've had coffee flavored E-Juices that I've really liked, but Primo Vapor Coffee Flavor sucked beyond comprehension. There wasn't anything remotely similar to anything like what my idea is of what coffee is supposed to taste like. Avoid this at all costs.

I give it a 1 out of a possible 10 and that's just a pity point.

Last edited:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Good

There's not a whole lot that I could add to the reams of reviews that have been written about Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk (available from various vendors) except to say, contrary to all the genuflecting going on across the internet, it's not anything exceptionally special in my personal opinion. It's on the high side of good, but I wouldn't go too far out of my way or make a special trip just to get some. It's sort of bland, but becomes less so upon steeping a couple weeks which is when the strawberry and cream flavors begin to come out a little more.

I give Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk a 7.5 out of a possible 10.

Last edited:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Usually mention of any other brands of e-liquid on a forum supplier's thread is completely prohibited, but this is a great idea and I suppose if I give my stamp of approval there shouldn't be any issues at all. Once I catch a break I'll add my own non-Bionic favorites, but I cannot mention any that I disliked (ethics and forum rules combined :p)

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Usually mention of any other brands of e-liquid on a forum supplier's thread is completely prohibited

I had no idea. It certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings if you decided to delete this thread. In retrospect, it was pretty thoughtless of me. I simply didn't consider potential complications or ramifications. Maybe you can delete this thread and set up something more appropriate.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I had no idea. It certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings if you decided to delete this thread. In retrospect, it was pretty thoughtless of me. I simply didn't consider potential complications or ramifications. Maybe you can delete this thread and set up something more appropriate.
Not at all. It is the "usual" rule, I remember once (I imagine everyone else can recall) where I myself set up an event where if you made a post mentioning us you'd get extra entries, and one of those posts was made in another suppliers subforum. It was reported and I had to put up good arguments to not get our thread deleted. Granted, I also violated the supplier's TOS by asking others to post about us, but it is a classic example of what the usual rule is (just so that you don't go to another supplier's thread and post about anyone else, because the odds are the post will be reported/deleted)

However I am at liberty of modifying said rules for this subforum so as long as I give the stamp of approval, there are absolutely no issues. And like I said I actually like it and will be adding my own non-Bionic favorites from my first few months of vaping. :)

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I can be like the proverbial bull in a social graces china shop sometimes...a little too brash, a little too blunt and a little too abrasive for those with more refined sensibilities, but if I break it I'll own it. At the very least, I won't post any more links to other vendors sites and there are a few I like. :oops:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Treasure: Bionic Vapor, Cinnamon Delight (must be 18 to enter).

This one tastes like an honest to goodness fresh baked cinnamon roll. If I had to criticize it, the only complaint I could make would be that the flavor could be just a tad bit stronger and maybe a little bit sweeter, but not everybody has abused their tastebuds the way I have over the years, so there's that. There's also the fact that Ground Breaking has set the bar pretty high for me and now I compare everything by that standard of unadulterated awesomeness. I know what you're thinking: "Does this guy ever shut-up about Ground Breaking?" No, not really.

I'm gonna have to give Cinnamon Delight an 8.5 out of a possible 10.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I was thinking more along the lines of having a thread for each Bionic flavor where people could leave their thoughts about them, similar to how other brands do theirs. More streamlined that way.

Good idea. You can start with Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake. I'll chime in on that one a soon as I get the chance to try it.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Since I plan on ranking many different juices here, in the interest of fairness, and since everyone else seems reticent to join me in this apparently mutinous endeavor :D, I've decided to further refine how I intend to go about it by not only offering fuller and more meticulous analysis of my impressions of the various juices, but by also using a more granular and familiar gradation system (F- to A+). The typical 5 star system practically everyone uses, it seems to me, is tantamount to "phoning it in". It really doesn't require much thought. It's too nebulous, fuzzy and ambiguous in that there could be a chasm of difference between two juices with the same number of stars.

An F- to A+ system is essentially a 50 star system that we are all familiar with; a 0 to 100% system where the first 49.99 percentage points pretty much count as a no show (below F-) not worthy of discussion. It does, however, allow for a little wiggle room at each grade. For instance, two juices may both have an A+ rating, but are not necessarily equal since an A+ is still only within a range between 97 percentage points and a near perfect 99.99 percentage points. And, as you can see, getting an A+ grade does not, by necessity, indicate that a juice is the paragon of perfection. There is always still some room for improvement, however slight.

So here's how my degrees of perfection system is gonna work:

A+ = 97.00% to 99.99% (One molecule out of place precludes perfection. Absolute perfection does not exist, in a temporal sense.)

A = 93.00% to 96.99%

A- = 90.00% to 92.99%

B+ = 87.00% to 89.99%

B = 83.00% to 86.99%

B- = 80.00% to 82.99%

C+ = 77.00% to 79.99%

C = 73.00% to 76.99%

C- = 70.00% to 72.99%

D+ = 67.00% to 69.99%

D = 63.00% to 66.99%

D- = 60.00% to 62.99%

F+ = 57.00% to 59.99%

F = 53.00% to 56.99%

F- = 50.00% to 52.99%

< 49.99% Will not be mentioned.

In the queue: All the Bionic Vapor products not covered thus far along with Grumpy's Hooch, JamaicanMeVape Shake, Twin Mint Gum, an R4Y Classic and others. And don't ever think I have run out of things to say about Ground Breaking.

Last edited:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Good

JamaicanMeVape Shake

Vendor's Description: "Light coconut and pineapple layered with island fruits in a creamy 50's diner style shake base."

This juice was better prior to steeping for two weeks. All the flavors in the description were present and pretty well balanced. The "50's diner style shake" though amounted to little more than a vanilla backdrop. As time went on, however, the "light coconut and pineapple layered with island fruits" faded into near imperceptibility and I was pretty much left with a vanilla vape that had hints of a custard note. Still not bad. I can understand why there are some people who rate this e-liquid so highly. It's good on it's own, but I think the rest of mine will not go to waste mostly because I intend to use what's left as a filler to temper another tobacco flavor I have that was just a little too "clinical" tasting.

I don't intend that in a mean way, but when you have bottles of Custard Assault and Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake from BionicVapor.com still on the shelf and calling to you, there's really no point in continuing to vape JamaicanMeShake Vape as is. I might as well try and put it to good use.

I give JamaicanMeShake Vape a B+.

Last edited:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
TREASURE

Hawk Sauce~ +2 flavor Shots

Base: 18 mg/ml, Max VG
Steep: 7 days
Grade: Solid A

Hawk Sauce, or should I say Awesome Sauce is described on the vendor's website as "a complex blend of sweet and slightly sour berries, with a light hint of cool menthol" and I have to say that would be spot on except I didn't know watermelon was a berry. For me it tasted exactly like an equal blend of strawberry and watermelon Jolly Rancher Fruit N' Sours with a light and pleasant cool menthol effect. Before purchasing, of course, I read various mixed reviews (mostly good) and some people thought it was very flavorful and tasted like all sorts of different things. Then a few people thought it was weakly flavored and didn't have much taste at all. Well, since I was getting max VG, I decided to add a couple extra flavor shots which, if I understand correctly, amounted to an extra half a milliliter of flavoring mix added to make up my 30 ml bottle (the information was a little ambiguous). I like strong bold flavors, so the extra flavor shots worked out well for me. As a matter of fact, if I re-order, I may even get more than 2 extra flavor shots added. We'll see.

Make no mistake, it's no Ground Breaking or Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake, but it's pretty darned good and will definitely make it in to my secondary rotation of regular vapes (Primary rotation reserved for A+ grades only).

Last edited:

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
TREASURE

Hawk Sauce~ +2 flavor Shots

Base: 18mg Max VG
Steep: 7 days

Hawk Sauce, or should I say Awesome Sauce is described on the vendor's website as "a complex blend of sweet and slightly sour berries, with a light hint of cool menthol" and I have to say that would be spot on except I didn't know watermelon was a berry. For me it tasted exactly like an equal blend of strawberry and watermelon Jolly Rancher Fruit N' Sours with a light and pleasant cool menthol effect. Before purchasing, of course, I read various mixed reviews (mostly good) and some people thought it was very flavorful and tasted like all sorts of different things. Then a few people thought it was weakly flavored and didn't have much taste at all. Well, since I was getting max VG, I decided to add a couple extra flavor shots which, if I understand correctly, amounted to an extra half a milliliter of flavoring mix added to make up my 30 ml bottle (the information was a little ambiguous). I like strong bold flavors, so the extra flavor shots worked out well for me. As a matter of fact, if I re-order, I may even get more than 2 extra flavor shots added. We'll see.

Make no mistake, it's no Ground Breaking or Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake (no link available), but it's pretty darned good and will definitely make it in to my secondary rotation of regular vapes.

I give hawk sauce a 1 star out of 5, i tasted nothing with hint of menthol
I had 12 mg, 40/60, no shots
My hubby got that bottle and he finished it, he give 3/5, but no reorder
He say grape with hint of berry, no menthol? It was literally the same bottle for both of us

Taptytalk

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
TREASURE

Heaven's Temptation

Base: 18 mg/ml 50:50 PG/VG
Steep: 8 weeks

JC, Bionic Vapor's flavor mixologist and vaping connoisseur, describes the flavor of Heaven's Temptation thusly:
"A nice rich layer of dark chocolate covered with almond and just a hint of coconut, but there's something else, a devouring hint of banana nut bread covering it all. The soothing sensation of decadent vanilla will put your inner self in harmony."

When I first got this juice, I didn't think much of it. There was a clear German Chocolate Cake flavor but everything else was sort of muddled in the background and individually indistinguishable from one another. Granted, the first go around was in a Vivi Nova tank with the wicks dangling from a top coil riding an Ego-C and this time was in the outstanding Aspire Nautilus Mini sitting on top of an iTaste MVP v2 set at 11 watts, but I suspect the 8 weeks of steep time must have had something to do with the evolution of my improved experience with this juice as well.

The German Chocolate Cake flavor was still there, but the coconut had taken a back seat to the almond. Although other people taste the banana nut bread, I don't. The almond flavor isn't just plain almond either. I get more of an amaretto with a hint maraschino cherry and a subtle marshmallow and/or whipped cream.

It's funny how the subconscious works to give this vape a "mouthfeel" that seems more substantial than common sense says it should be, but it's there for me nevertheless and I like it.

Overall, for me, this is more of a subtle vape. There is no audacious wow factor that smacks you awake. It's more of a pleasant and comforting flavor that reminds you of something you can't pin down precisely. I recommend spending some time getting to know it before passing judgment. Subtle is not generally my cup of tea, but I know there are plenty of people who are, rightfully, completely smitten with this vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread