Travel and Vaping Travel Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkim1

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hey guys I'm leaving on a trip this Sunday and was looking for a good traveling case for my Nemesis mod. Anyone have any good ideas? Also something small enough to throw in my bag throughout a normal day.

If you don't have one specifically for a mech mod, share any of your favorite carrying cases and show off your setups!

Thanks guys and happy vaping!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Organizer.jpg X2 carrying case.jpg

In the past I've used a large eGo-style carrying case. Enough room for two mods, attached tanks, batteries and what-not.

For the last year I've been using a converted Swiss Gear mini-laptop case with shoulder strap. It has two large zippered pockets and a smaller pocket to house several mods and all the gear I'd need for a few days.

SwissGearcomputercase1.jpg

mvroman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Texas
I use a small digital camera case when I'm staying in town but will be gone for awhile. When I fly or travel long distances and take alot of my stuff, I usually grab a larger case like a DSLR case so I can take all my rebuilding tools, cotton, juices, tanks and all lol that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
Here is my solution from Maxpedition.........

Great line of products, I hadn't heard of it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Which one is this? I'm looking for something like that, that will hold a pair of mods with tanks attached plus necessary paraphernalia. Your seeems to fit the bill quite well.

ParaGrunt

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Greenville, OH
Jorge M. Treviño;12726108 said:
Great line of products, I hadn't heard of it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Which one is this? I'm looking for something like that, that will hold a pair of mods with tanks attached plus necessary paraphernalia. Your seeems to fit the bill quite well.

Here is the link from Maxpedition. Great piece of kit!

Fatty Pocket Organizer

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.

Fatty Pocket Organizer

Thanks a bunch Para! I had the good fortune to find them in the LatAm equivalent of ebay (mercadolibre.com) at about the same price as the US, if you allow for our 16% VAT that is applied to all sales in or out of state. Already ordered one. They seem to be an authorized outlet but they don't carry stock. I'll have to wait a few days for them to ship out. In the meanwhile I'm using a Luminox watch pouch that holds a lot of stuff just in the style of ladies purses, you have to fish out the stuff. =)

thompsondd

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
East Coast

Fatty Pocket Organizer

Glad to see someone else who appreciates the tactical side of life. I'm not a big Maxpedition fan (I prefer HSGI, Emdom, and other manufacturers who don't have to smack their name right in the middle of everything they make) but I love the idea of EOD type or pocket organizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread