1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Traveling for a month.... High end shops?

Discussion in 'Europe Forum' started by bubbadreier, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bubbadreier

bubbadreier Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey everyone! I am headed to Athens, Rome, Florence, Venice, and Paris, are there any high end or regular vape shops I should check out?

Or is there any information I should know about vaping in these cities? Thanks in advance!!

2. TFlyer86

TFlyer86 Full Member

On an off shoot, I'm curious are you flying around or using trains? I fly for a living and have tested a multitude of products. Everything from atomizers to clearomizers, coil tanks, and cartos with and without tanks. I don't known what you are running, but I've found that cartos work best in the drastic changing air pressure of the aircraft. If you use tanks, top them off prior to flying as any air in the tank will expand rapidly and cause flooding. Keep bottles and tanks upright AT ALL TIMES!!!! I usually have them in a case, sitting in a bag that hold them facing upwards at all times and I rarely have issues. Don't know of any shops in the area but good luck and good vaping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. teps75

teps75 Full Member Verified Member

It might be too late but for somebody else... No high end shops in Paris :-( At best, you can find good juices but mostly low end ego...
    Best shop: Cigatec in Brest (quite far from Paris).

4. dutch onsea

dutch onsea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Athens? that`s GG-country. Shops? Only the best in the world. E-smoke-guru Titanide products are made in saint etienne in the loire department in France. Bitfumo in Rome...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.