The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Traveling from Tennessee to Denver to Portland Oregon and Vancouver Washington via plane

Discussion in 'Travel and E-Cig' started by Tammy37055, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tammy37055

Tammy37055 New Member

Oct 9, 2013
    TN
    As I travel from airport to airport and in flight and then have rental vehicle, can I vape anywhere? Are there any specific rules I need to know particular to each of these states, Denver Colorado-airport, Portland Oregon-destination, Vancouver Washington-where I am staying, but traveling via rental car between Washington and Oregon? I can be very discreet and no one even know I have taken a hit from my vape. I have not flown but once in my life, so, this is an adventure, but also makes me a little nervous, especially going without my vape. I quit smoking 4 years ago and my vape keeps me sane. I have gone into bathrooms in libraries, hospitals, etc and no one ever knew I was vaping. I will be gone for a week, so will take 3 small bottles of juice. Only taking a carry on bag and a personal bag, so will put everything in my carry on in a zip locked bag. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

2. jjatl

jjatl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2015
    Georgia
    I do not have any specific advice for those states, but here are some flying and traveling tips:
    • Put your 100ml or smaller bottles of juice in a clear quart size zip lock with your toiletries.
    • Make sure that your tanks are empty for the flight. Otherwise they will make a big mess with the pressure changes. I bring an RDA to use before I enter the airport so that I don't have to worry about emptying my tanks.
    • Make sure that your 18650s are in cases or silicone wraps
    • Make sure that your devices are powered off
    • Do not Vape in the Airport (unless there is a smoking lounge) or on the plane!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.