Travel and Vaping Traveling through international customs with PVC

Status
Not open for further replies.

e32lover

Nov 6, 2013
East Somalia
Hi, I'm traveling from Melbourne Australia to Geneva Switzerland via Dubai with Emirates, am I likely to face any probs in transit? I will be bringing 2 pro varies a few pro tanks and a few spare batteries and a few bottles of e juice all in carry on in less than 100ml bottles. I am not really concerned about Europe (should I be?) flying out of Italy. I am mainly concerned about transiting through Dubai, and also leavin Melbourne as no one here capes and customs may be like ... is this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Sorry using crappy iPad, laptop man here. Thanks

e32lover

Nov 6, 2013
East Somalia
After doing lots of research, none of the countries I am going to will be a problem except possibly Dubai. E ciggies are illegal there, but I have read mixed reports of people either being let through with them (into Dubai) or having to toss them.

I am only transiting through Dubai so I hope I do not have to toss my provari and go back on the analogs. If I had have known this I would have bought a vamo or something to take with me in case i have to toss it. Anyone gone through Dubai transiting to another country with a PV in carry on?

Any advice would be great.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
No problems in March flying in and out. Vaped discreetly everywhere.

E23C6201-EF4D-4D44-B7ED-7B4FCE439CE7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread