Traveling to Australia and New Zealand

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by linda19, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. linda19

linda19 Full Member

We will be traveling to Australia from the states and touring Australia and New Zealand which includes several airports. I would like to keep my EVODs and juices and battery charger in my checked luggage to avoid any questions with security (we are traveling with some people who would be upset if they knew we vaped). Would there be any problem with this as far as you know? I have been told that I must keep the batteries (ego C) in my carryon as they should not be checked. Is that true?

We only vape in private so we would never do it in any airport or plane. But I do want our stuff to be available for hotel nights so we would be pretty upset if our stuff was taken out of our checked luggage.

Would appreciate any help.

2. Ewunia

Ewunia Senior Member ECF Veteran

You will have no problem. Yes, your batteries should be in your carry-on baggage, everything else wherever you like. Make sure you have everything you need for the duration of your trip, there are no brick-and-mortar shops in Australia. I'm not sure about NZ, but likely it's the same. To be honest ... I would chose different travel companions :)

3. gully

gully Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

NZ is the same as AUS with what's allowed.

No B&M's and it's illegal to sell juice with nic but fine to bring your own.

4. Ewunia

Ewunia Senior Member ECF Veteran

5. jman24

jman24 Full Member

There are actually a few B&M Shops around Australia now. Largest is Steam-ecigs located just out of the CBD in Sydney, they are awesome people and have a range of juice and kit for you to try. There is SoulBlu in Melbourne who are just north of the CBD (on the way to the airport) in Preston and there is Vapourtron located in South Yarra who both have juices available to try.

I believe there is also one in Perth and one in Brisbane who have a physical premise but not sure who they are...

6. FACE MEAT

FACE MEAT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Some helpful information here. I'll be traveling to Brisbane / Melbourne in a few months. Nice to know that I won't have to "smuggle" my liquid and batteries and mods.

On a side note, I can't wait to stock up on Cherry Ripes and Chico Babies.

7. jman24

jman24 Full Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.