Travel and Vaping Traveling Vapor has questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuzzled1969

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Gotebo OK
WarBlaze, I just flew for the first time since starting on vaping. I travel a lot, a whole lot, but usually drive. I recently flew from KCMO to DC for a week and they did not blink an eye at my vaping supplies. I do have the added "benefit" of medical supplies to distract them, but I did not mention them and they didn't either.

The other benefit, don't believe what you hear, vape in the bathrooms of the plane and not a sole will know... Same thing for hotels...

Probably frowned upon, but I decided I was willing to chance the $500.00 fine and vape in the bathroom of the plane, guess what, NOTHING happened... And I have probably spent 10 or more weeks in various hotels since I started, not a one has charged me the $250.00 fee for vaping in the "non-smoking" rooms...

Jus sayin...

pyang

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
usa
I believe they have a 100ml container limit but if that's a problem. . . well. . . that's not really your problem. Bring an extra charger.

I'm traveling internationally in December and was curious about this. Does it mean I can only have a total of 100ml, or can I have as many 30ml bottles that I can fit into my 1quart bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread