Treasure Chest Karma catches up contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
The true spirit of pif isn't just helping others when they're in need - its also giving sheerly out of generosity and kindness with no thought of return. Nothing embodies the true spirit of pif like the treasure chest thread. While we know eventually karma catches up - we're going to give it a little push. :laugh:

Ok the Treasure chest contest rules are:
The Contest will run 10 days
You can have 1 entry per every treasure chest you have given - you must search the TC thread and respond in this thread with the date and post number of your give.
Treasure chest posts must predate this contest thread. It's karma after all.
Both old and new threads are eligible - you must post a link however if you use the old thread to save us trying to locate your post.
Winners will be picked from all entries received by random number. The more you gave - the more entries you will have.
Each person may only win 1 prize - lets spread it around.

Oh and as always - Don't chat up my thread ;)

1st place winner will receive a Tiger wooden box mod , 2 batteries, charger, 1 atomizer, a 5 pack of Dual coil cartos, and 1 30ml bottle of juice.
This mod has an amazing pif history. It was generously donated (by Bahnzo) as a prize for the pif Valentines day slogan contest ( http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/157981-pif-valentines-contest.html )and won by our own Sensay who lovingly used it for a year until it returned to us just in time for our 2nd birthday. This mod has some great karma that needs to be passed along again to a lucky pif member.
Its a little worn but still works great :)
View attachment 90829 View attachment 90830

We would like to thank James at Mount Baker Vapor High Quality Electronic Cigarettes. for donating all of the following prizes :thumb:

2nd through 6th place will win a Smoktech V2 Tank
SmokTech V2 Tank Kit

7th through 16th place wins 1 - 30ml bottle of Baker Vapor ( USA made ejuice >> winner can pick what ever flavor is listed on site over 110 out there. This does not include build your own e juice)
Baker Vapor Products - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

17th through 36th place wins 1 - 15ml bottle of Baker Vapor ( USA made ejuice >> winner can pick what ever flavor is listed on site over 110 out there. This does not include build your own e juice)
Baker Vapor Products - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

37th through 41st will win a Smoktech Dual Coil Ego Cartomizer
SmokTech Dual Coil Ego Cartomizer

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - REALLY "Like" This Contest . . . :D

THANKS ! ! ! so much for doing this "Lox" and "James at Mount Baker Vapor" . . . :thumbs: :D

However, I am embarrassed :facepalm: to say I only gave a PIF once and can only have one entry . . .

So Here is "My" Lonely Entry . . .

Date Given:11-08-2011

Post Number: 459

Link to Post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ure-chest-revised-edition-12.html#post4519593

Again - THANKS for the Contest ! ! !

View attachment 90844

Okay - Time for "Me" to View attachment 90843

EDIT: Ah - I'm the first post - Never was able to do that before for a Contest . . . :D
GOOD LUCK - to EVERYONE . . .
Oh - AND BTW: Anyone want to bet "Hairball" gets to have a lot of entries given her Wonderful & Gracious Generosity . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread