triade 250 on the way and thinking about a new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have triade 250 on the way and i have a couple of questions.

I have 3 pairs of sony vtc4 ive been using in my sengei and was wondering since they have been used in pairs. would it be ok to use them in my new triade 250 or do i need to get new batteries?

I also have aspire v2 tank and seen aspire has a couple of new tanks out. Im getting almost a month out of 1 nickle coil. I hear stainless steel is better for tc mods. i like the tank other then trying to rebuild the coils it only last about a week before they start flooding or burning. do ss coils last longer?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
SS does not necessarily last longer, but if you're building your own coils it's easy to build and dry burn to extend lifespan, and works in both TC and wattage modes. The factory Ni TC coils from Aspire will work fine, just remember to select the correct metal, Ni.

And yes, 3 new batteries of the same brand and type is the way to go. If you have other paired batteries be sure to label everything so you know which is part of which set. I just use an indelible ink marker right on the wrap, A1,2,3 B1,2,3 ........

If you rewrap for a tear, just relabel.

Thanks, thats how i label my batteries now. Ive been researching the lg, samsung, and sony batteries. Ive also been rearching the triade 250 but cant find any info really on it. Im confused as i seen one post say 3 batteries last longer then 2 and another say the way to batteries are setup in the 3 battery mod it acts like 1 single battery amp hour.

I have 2 vtc4 in the segelei and like the amount of time i get out of the batteries. but i dont vape at max settings might do it every now and then just for the fun of it. so thats why i just want to make sure the batteries can handle the full power of the mod. I do only use sub ohm coils and chain vape. what battery do you recommend the most.

evolvefreak

Oct 21, 2016
I've always used vtc's for my DNA mods, a new married set of vtc4's or 5's should be fine for you man, the vtc's are a solid battery and can handle the amp draw of the DNA250 chip. 3 batteries generally last you longer but legit I get a day of chain vaping and the batteries need a charge, my recommendation is have 2 sets of batteries if you chain vape a lot lol

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I've always used vtc's for my DNA mods, a new married set of vtc4's or 5's should be fine for you man, the vtc's are a solid battery and can handle the amp draw of the DNA250 chip. 3 batteries generally last you longer but legit I get a day of chain vaping and the batteries need a charge, my recommendation is have 2 sets of batteries if you chain vape a lot lol
Three vtc5 are good up to about 180w, three vtc4 to about 200w.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

I ordered 12 vtc5a. after alot of research from mooches posts. the vtc5a look like they are at the top of the list. from his graphs the vtc5a handles 25amps with ease and handles 30amps better then the vtc4. I might pick up some lg hb6 later on for playing around thanks for all the tips guys ill post some pics once i get everything in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread