Triangle Vape? Reputable?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by anotheraznguy, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. anotheraznguy

anotheraznguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Triangle Vape LLC

Their website seems meh to me. however they are one of the few that supposedly carries the trident. Wanted to see if anyone has gone through them and what their experience was. Thanks

2. anotheraznguy

update.. ordered a trident rda from triangle. alot of people on some fb pages did vouch for them.. and considering they have grand vapor mods in stock. this may be a little hidden secret. Already got tracknig number and will update when i receive

3. anotheraznguy

so i ordered it on sat.. somehow they got it out same day and i recieved it monday.. great vendor.. even talked to them on facebook.

4. vapo jam

vapo jam Super Member ECF Veteran

placed an order for a sentinel m16 with triangle vape this morning. this is the only thread i could find vouching for them, so hopefully i have the same experience as op. i'll follow up with updates as they come.

5. vapo jam

update - placed the order yesterday (sunday) morning, and received notification that it shipped yesterday evening. pretty sure it didn't physically go anywhere until today, but still impressed that they apparently got it packed, tagged, and ready to go, and sent me a tracking number on sunday.

tracking info says it should be here wednesday. obviously, triangle vape has no control over the shipping once it's out of their hands, but i'll update one more time on packaging and final impressions once it gets here.

6. vapo jam

final update - package came in the mail today (wednesday). it was packed very well; it came in a usps flat rate box, guesstimate around 6"x4"x1.5" or so. the box was stuffed with enough bubble wrap that i couldn't feel anything shaking or shifting inside of it. the mod itself was inside of a thick fabric protective sleeve, which in turn was wrapped with several more layers of bubble wrap.

overall, i'd highly recommend triangle based on my experience. prices are about as low as i've seen on grand vapor devices, shipping was incredibly fast (same day on a sunday!!!), and packaging was excellent.

oh, almost forgot to mention - they sent me a message letting me know which serial numbers they had in stock in case i wanted to pick one in particular, but they shipped before i even saw it (ended up sending lowest s/n they had).

7. anotheraznguy

nice... gotta love vendors that have pinoy mods in stock..

8. vapo jam

most definitely. this is probably going to be one of the sites i check on often to see what they've got. probably not the best idea for my wallet, but what can you do...

9. Ninjay16

Ninjay16 Full Member Verified Member

Sick Thx for info guys, im gonna order soon

10. Valhalla17

Valhalla17 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You should be good, I've used them, they've been fast and reliable.

11. coho72

coho72 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Awesome vendor , went through them on a really long pre order , he is great , kept all his customers updated on FB and anytime I had question or concern he answered my emails every time with in 15 min and one time was 10pm , lol.

12. Kahaluuboy

Kahaluuboy Full Member

Thanks to the previous posters to chime in on their successful orders with this company!

I just ordered a Rsst & AgaT2 from them and the shipping was SUPER fast and packed very well.
    I ordered a bunch of stuff on the same day, and this package came to me in Hawaii the same day that a Cali package came!!
    now thats what i call great shipping! would def. recommend them and use them again!

13. Esryan91

Esryan91 Full Member

Haven't bought anything from them yet but I have a list of things I'm looking to buy from them. Great selections and great prices. and if you send them an e-mail or message them on facebook they are quick to respond and give you as much information as they can. The only down side I have noticed so far is that when something of theirs is out of stock it seems to take a while for them to get it back in. That very well may not be their fault, it could be the people the receive their stock from. Anyway as soon as they get the mod I want back in stock im buying right away!

14. Vykos

Vykos Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am curious, i dont have FB, but do they have a storefront? or are they online only?

15. Nu2m0dng

Nu2m0dng Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They are online. I ordered my first mod set up from them back in Nov. '13 and just like all the others have said their shipping is spot on along with good prices and great packing of items.

16. Retro68

Retro68 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great prices on batteries

17. JrRed23

JrRed23 Full Member Verified Member

Good information its always nice to find a new good vendor.

18. joaquingt

joaquingt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Fast Shipping Great price :)

19. Spike64

Spike64 Vapemail Stalker Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've bought from them...no issues, quick shipping...

20. TinkerTime

TinkerTime Full Member

Triangle vape is a great online store. If you live near raleigh nc, he will even meet with you in person to void shipping costs. See him at my local vape store all the time. Great guy, great prices, no complaints!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.