Triangle Vape? Reputable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
update - placed the order yesterday (sunday) morning, and received notification that it shipped yesterday evening. pretty sure it didn't physically go anywhere until today, but still impressed that they apparently got it packed, tagged, and ready to go, and sent me a tracking number on sunday.

tracking info says it should be here wednesday. obviously, triangle vape has no control over the shipping once it's out of their hands, but i'll update one more time on packaging and final impressions once it gets here.

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
final update - package came in the mail today (wednesday). it was packed very well; it came in a usps flat rate box, guesstimate around 6"x4"x1.5" or so. the box was stuffed with enough bubble wrap that i couldn't feel anything shaking or shifting inside of it. the mod itself was inside of a thick fabric protective sleeve, which in turn was wrapped with several more layers of bubble wrap.

overall, i'd highly recommend triangle based on my experience. prices are about as low as i've seen on grand vapor devices, shipping was incredibly fast (same day on a sunday!!!), and packaging was excellent.

oh, almost forgot to mention - they sent me a message letting me know which serial numbers they had in stock in case i wanted to pick one in particular, but they shipped before i even saw it (ended up sending lowest s/n they had).

Kahaluuboy

Mar 7, 2012
Kahaluu
Thanks to the previous posters to chime in on their successful orders with this company!

I just ordered a Rsst & AgaT2 from them and the shipping was SUPER fast and packed very well.
I ordered a bunch of stuff on the same day, and this package came to me in Hawaii the same day that a Cali package came!!
now thats what i call great shipping! would def. recommend them and use them again!

Esryan91

Jan 30, 2014
Dallas, Tx, USA
Haven't bought anything from them yet but I have a list of things I'm looking to buy from them. Great selections and great prices. and if you send them an e-mail or message them on facebook they are quick to respond and give you as much information as they can. The only down side I have noticed so far is that when something of theirs is out of stock it seems to take a while for them to get it back in. That very well may not be their fault, it could be the people the receive their stock from. Anyway as soon as they get the mod I want back in stock im buying right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread