Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Site_Banner.png

Killer juice has a surprise for you this Halloween!

It is time to go Trick or Treating. This weekend only we are giving away free candy with any order, AND gift cards. You can win a free year of vape mail, a $250 gift card, or 1 of 30 $15 gift cards! PLUS with this sale one special person will win $500 IN CASH! WHOA! Only Killer juice will save you money each week and give some back on top if it.

Select packages will see a special card inside with your prize. With over 100 prizes, you have a great chance of winning something! See, Trick or Treating has never been so much fun!

Need more encouragement? Check your email for even more discounts!

Don't miss out on our line up of 10 great flavors this weekend, including our newest flavor: Caramel Apple! This is a blend of our Milky Caramel, and the same Apple you loved in Pure Michigan!

Killer Juice

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Wow! This is a great sale. Just got last weeks stuff in the mail today. Pumpkin pie and the new premium strawberry milkshake. Just tried the premium strawberry shake and all i can say is OMG! First the smell was just amazing, and then vaping... even more amazing. I'm so glad I tried this. Haven't gotten to try the pumpkin pie yet. I will try it tonight since its on sale this week so I can get more if I like (only got one bottle of it last week).

Definitely gonna get a few of the carmel apple as this sounds delicious. Will re-up on bomb pop, mango pinapple strawberry, and the pineapple orange frozen custard too since these are all flavors I've enjoyed from past orders.

Thanks for such a great sale Walt! Will get my cart all loaded up after I try that pumpkin pie. The trick or treat giveaways are also awesome!
Kristy

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Wow! This is a great sale. Just got last weeks stuff in the mail today. Pumpkin pie and the new premium strawberry milkshake. Just tried the premium strawberry shake and all i can say is OMG! First the smell was just amazing, and then vaping... even more amazing. I'm so glad I tried this. Haven't gotten to try the pumpkin pie yet. I will try it tonight since its on sale this week so I can get more if I like (only got one bottle of it last week).

Definitely gonna get a few of the carmel apple as this sounds delicious. Will re-up on bomb pop, mango pinapple strawberry, and the pineapple orange frozen custard too since these are all flavors I've enjoyed from past orders.

Thanks for such a great sale Walt! Will get my cart all loaded up after I try that pumpkin pie. The trick or treat giveaways are also awesome!
Kristy

Glad you are enjoying. TRUST ME Caramel Apple is to die for!

Shannanigan

Verified Member
May 17, 2014
Louisiana Who DAT!

Kristy
I knew I should have ordered the Premium Strawberry Milkshake as well! There's always next weeks order! Ha!

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Woohoo! Just placed my trick or treat order. Got 3 bottles of the carmel apple for myself and 1 for my mom. A pineapple orange frozen custard for me and one for mom. Also got 1x blue raz, and 1x mango pineapple strawberry. Can't wait to try the carmel apple. It might finally get me to vape something besides this premium strawberry shake I"m now hooked on. Haven't put it down since it came yesterday.

Kristy

er767

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2012
nj
So I just got my first, and not last, order from KJ. Shipped to my house in Nj in two days! Excellent. Can't wait to try all the flavors. Fired up the caramel macchiato right out of the mail box. Very good. On my MVP, and my I stick, with a mini Nautilus, and an aerotank mini. So far, so good. First coffee flavor I've tried, and I already can't put it down! Next up in the tank, caramel apple. Do they need to steep? Or can I rock them all right away? Thanks for the great service Walt, I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread