Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I like mixing an matching parts from either the same model/ modder or using different top caps and switches to make it "mine"

Here is one of my favorite "mutts" JM mods tube and top cap, GP V4 switch topped with Origen dripper.

Im so close to sending a few atties and tubes to have them blackened, but I have to find just the right place and just the right finish.

origen-005_zpsz98imhrt.jpg

ipvmini

Moved On
Jul 28, 2015
anavidfan, itost: 16208445, member: 94587"]I like mixing an matching parts from either the same model/ modder or using different top caps and switches to make it "mine"

Here is one of my favorite "mutts" JM Mods tube and top cap, GP V4 switch topped with Origen dripper.

Im so close to sending a few atties and tubes to have them blackened, but I have to find just the right place and just the right finish.

origen-005_zpsz98imhrt.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Looks good

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Do you have pic I would love to have a look
Not on this tablet. I might have one at home but I'm out of town for a few days. I don't have any of the mods any more, people kept offering me more than they were worth so I sold them.

Riff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Texas
I live in a small town on a small island in eastern Canada, im the only one around who uses anything other than an iStick and a subtank mini or aspire nautilus. I dont need to make my mods stand out...they already do lol!

Almost everyone I see is an istick or an oddity to themselves. My Reos stand out, I'm the only guy I know who has one... My Sigelei needs something... but is still pretty unique here. I'm thinking about getting a Smaug to stand out with too.

Reactions: Darth Omerta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread