Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I understand all that. I'm just saying that Mr. Mann has a history of involvement with various WTA vendors (including Jerry) that predates his elevation in status to Moderator.

Edit:

:lol:
But had no involvement in this. He has been nothing but supportive of me.

See? It's these kinds of suppositions and innuendo on ECF that drives me COMPLETELY NUTS. So many times nobody seems interested in the truth or facts. One can say the most innocuous thing then somebody grabs ahold of it and it turns into entirely bogus garbage.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
For me it boils down to this: You can't have it both ways. People on ECF surely have the right to say "I don't like x,y, or z". But you then can't get all bent if somebody else doesn't happen to like YOUR x, y, or z.

I've seen threads where Jerry has been called an evil bad person, I mean PERSONALLY (not even his product!), and he took the high road and ignored it. In that case the faceless nameless Internet dweebs actually had no idea what the truth is, they made up crap just to fit their little lives that apparently revolved around whether some other faceless nameless dweeb gave them a "like" for being dead wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread