Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToxic_jon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
SoCal
I got a Cisco Spec Bridgeless atty from Avid Vaper
hopefully you got the cisco spec 1.5ohm 306 bridgeless atty, reason i say this is the fact that they ARE the best ones to get. second choice would be the bauway 1.5 306's from empiremods.com. if you have a 3.7v battery and your using a dripshield(for not so much leaky) then you should be getting a pretty hot vape.

Also if you flood it, they normally have worse performance. in a 306 try 3 drops(not 4, not 2)3 drops then vape untill flavor changes...repeat.

if you got a higher ohm(like a 1.8,2.5) or whatever, your going to want to crank up the voltage

another thing to note is empiremods dripshields are FAR superior to any other brand in my experience, both in airflow and how it sets onto the atomizer. but you should also have a sealed 510-510 adapter(and an unsealed atty). they explain it on empiremods.com if you look on the drip shield page.

hopefully this helps you. dripping 306's changed my life, i swear by them. and i have many high end genesis style rba's that i dont use as much as a 306

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Hmmmm... I am using the sealed post bridgeless 306 1.5 ohmers from cisco, this on 3.4 volt egos, and they work great.

But, this is my main juice and a few others. Other juices I have, tend to burn at that much wattage (about 7.7 watts), not normally but when I get down to the end of the vape, and so I have them on sealed post bridgeless 306 2.0 ohmers from cisco.

But still.... vaping at the 7.7 watts gives a lot more 'hit' than at the 5.8 watts and so... been putting the 2.0 ohmers on my ego c twist set at 3.9 volts (7.6 watts.. about the same as the 1.5 ohmers at 3.4) and... you get a lot less hits per drop but you get more TH for sure but, yeah it still starts burning when you get down to the end of the vape.

So, this is a function of the juice and, I could go one way or the other or, at least on the ego c twist, I could settle on somewhere's in between.

Oh, I should say here.... I oftentimes drip 7 drops or so... but yeah, with that many drops, tends to gurgle until you vape away the top couple of drops or so. I can of course adjust this to my liking.

I think the bottom line on this... there is still leeway when using these atties, and thus any user would probably want to adjust things (drops dripped, voltage used, etc) to their liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread