Triple V Sidewinder Tank - Pyrex Tank with a SideFill Hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Valley View Vapes - Home of the Triple V Tanks
Your Home for Quality Inexpensive vaping Supplies and Accessories
If you haven't seen my website before I encourage you to go check it out.
I sell the least expensive Polypropylene and Pyrex tanks on the internet. If you find a lower price (for the exact same item and quantity) anywhere else, I won't just match it, I'll beat it!

Well, it's finally available. This is the tank I set out to design when I first started my business.

Introducing the Sidewinder!
DSC_0040-sm.jpg
The very first of it's kind. A Pyrex Tank with a side fill hole. The best of both worlds as far as tank design goes! Tank body is made of heavy duty Pyrex (borosilicate glass), it includes a Genuine Boge 2 or 3 ohm Cartomizer, black Delrin end caps and your choice of Screw and Drip Tip color. It's available in both 4ml and 7ml sizes.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Here's another example of things you will find for sale on my website.

3mlpp.jpg

These little beauties are made from Polypropylene. It's a plastic that is both "Food Safe" and more imporatantly Flavor Safe. There are no known flavors of e-liquid that will react with this material. It is safe to use with your hottest cinnamon juices, banana and all the other flavors that basically destroy polycarbonate tanks.
These are available for $7.99 and include a Genuine Boge cartomizer in either 2 or 3 ohm, your choice of screw color (7 to choose from) and a black/white swirl drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread